Kiwi tired of Random intaginizing our member...IT'S fargin WAR

• Thread starter Cute Little Devil
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Time to lift the flags and blow the horns of war.

flag_newzealand.gif

We will not be intimidated.

After recieving several messages similar to the following we have had enough:

RaoulDuke today at 04:07
Hello,

Start over. However, if you don't want to, that is ok. In this case, please actually build your village up so that when I take it from you, it isn't crap. If neither of these conditions are met, I suppose I can find you a place as one of my farms.

Best Regards,

RaoulDuke
This will not be tolerated.

We have instructed all RANDOM member to leave K44, only those offering to serve us will be spared...for now.

Cute Little Devil today at 05:50
We have had enough of your overly inflated egos, prepare for war. Your entire tribe will be evicted from K44, it is ours. Restart now or feel our wrath.

Cute Little Devil today at 05:52
you are my first noble target

Wrath of the Master today at 06:25
Darn... Can I atleast get you an academy first then?

Cute Little Devil today at 06:26
Ok, my tribe of New Zealanderies will own this K

But you can stay to serve me.
They have already started to flee, once a mighty tribe of 35 members they are already down to 32. We expect more of these cowards to flee by days end.

Leave now, you have been warned. Anyone staying in the tribe RANDOM after today will be hunted down regardless of what tribe they run to hide in.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/me Buttsecks AI and Dev as they are close to me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Zomg.

Not... not you!

-rallies the troops-

-troop-

-taps foot @ pally construction-

DeletedUser

When Random wipes the floor with you do be sure to give us our tag back

kthxbai.

DeletedUser

Me thinks that Random has no clue what they've gotten themselves into. :icon_wink:

I wubz joo, Cute Little Devil...cannot wait to see your overtaking of this cocky, silly little random tribe wivz all your awesomeness. They should quit now, or forever hold their pee <3

DeletedUser

Insert some random and obnoxious post about how wars before even siege weapons are out is totally useless.

Now follow it with a bunch of flaming that eventually ends up with everyone arguing about something completely off topic.

Finally, enter the mod who infracts, deletes and locks.

Thread's over now, that about sums it up.

(needless to say, this war is totally pointless and I couldn't care less about the outcome)

DeletedUser

When Random wipes the floor with you do be sure to give us our tag back

kthxbai.

Being a member of our academy tribe I expect more respect from you.

With that attitude we will never promote you to the main tribe.

You second stringers should be thrilled to have the opportunity to prove yourselves in this war by supporting the members of the main tribe. Do well and you will receive your invite.

DeletedUser

You second stringers should be thrilled to have the opportunity to prove yourselves in this war by supporting the members of the main tribe. Do well and you will receive your invite.
this is really pissing them off well :lol:

I feel sorry for them :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I believe it says in your profile that we're the main tribe. Are you lying to your members and your mother tribe? Shameful, shameful. With that attitude you will never make it to the mother tribe. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Me thinks that Random has no clue what they've gotten themselves into. :icon_wink:

I wubz joo, Cute Little Devil...cannot wait to see your overtaking of this cocky, silly little random tribe wivz all your awesomeness. They should quit now, or forever hold their pee <3

Thank you the great and powerful Huntress, you are one of the few that know the true potential of our small but mighty tribe.

DeletedUser

this is really pissing them off well :lol:

I feel sorry for them :icon_neutral:

Find one instance where any member of Kiwi. has expressed anger towards this. It doesn't really effect us as everyone knows who the real Kiwi is.

DeletedUser

I believe it says in your profile that we're the main tribe. Are you lying to your members and your mother tribe? Shameful, shameful. With that attitude you will never make it to the mother tribe. :icon_wink:

Nice solar-flare burn.

DeletedUser

Not only that but while BP is still on is ridiculous enough. Please, control your jealousy over RANDOM, just because they are a popular tribe doesn't mean they are cocky, or even running away.

It hasn't even been a day yet. Just give it a rest, and go back to your little cot.

DeletedUser

Your abilities to comprehend while reading must be extremely limited:

New Zealand ftw !

Main tribe of Kiwi., to join us you must first join our academy.

You must of missed the word of.

Luckily, for you, we do not judge based on inability to read...but rather ability to fight and follow orders.

DeletedUser

Your abilities to comprehend while reading must be extremely limited:

New Zealand ftw !

Main tribe of Kiwi., to join us you must first join our academy.

You must of missed the word of.

Luckily, for you, we do not judge based on inability to read...but rather ability to fight and follow orders.

Lucky for you nobles and cats/rams aren't out yet, or you'd be gone.

DeletedUser

Lucky for you nobles and cats/rams aren't out yet, or you'd be gone.

You honestly think I fear a pathetic tribe like RANDOM??

They have already lost members over this and several other are begging for mercy such as the one you have already seen.

They know their days are numbered.