Knights Of A Dark Descent are recruiting

kalaster189

we are a very active tribe, and entertaining forums as well that will make you tear :icon_surprised:
we are a very lay back guild for now, but in times of battle,we are serious. we are looking for active members who wont do anything stupid like talk trash to other tribes. we do requirer people to have atleast 300 or so points, shows your at least active and interested. so if ur interested contact me, Kalaster189.

And to other tribes, we are looking for allies at the moment. so contact me IG

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i have contacted you IG about an alliance =)
hicky13

DeletedUser

death to all who oppose us

What is your tribe tag? I'll look you up, I think 300 pt req is too low, try a different req:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hi

i just started playing but when i get 300points id like to join

kalaster189

ok cool :)

and we are still very open for alliances :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

kalaster189

we are pretty much every were.. :icon_rolleyes: scattered

kalaster189

i dont think so. but me and another guy are planning a kind of movement to one place with noblemen.

DeletedUser

I am active everyday, but I did not reach the 300+ command point limit yet:icon_razz:. What continent are you guys in??

DeletedUser

Scattered really isnt very good just to let ya know 2main Ks is best if u ask me.

DeletedUser

Well 1 usually works well, but if ur second in 2ks it gives u more expansion room.

kalaster189

we are perfectly fine were we are.

specificly, we are located in continent 59 officially and continent 4. i reside in continent 4. most of my friends and other members are in continent 59. so i really would like people in either of those areas.

im also looking for active forum players too. unfortunately, most of our members are not active in our forums. our forums are very friendly and entertaining with the six of us. more people make it all alot better :lol:

DeletedUser

let him be in two ks that arent near each other.

he will learn his lesson

kalaster189

well, for your information, we seem to be doing very well in BOTH places.:icon_rolleyes: we have a strong player in K59 and hes got the place locked down. with plenty of troops and resources at disposal. I too am doing very well on my own. and working on migrating down there right now.

the only problem we got is that we need more social people to hang out with on our forums.