Knock Knock

DeletedUser

Anyone alive out here? :icon_neutral:

This place is dead :icon_confused:

OTDDeathAwaits

You dont want to wake these forums up, the arguing and bickering is unbearable and it lasts for days...we cant let the little things go... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Whoa, i managed to re guess my password....OTD! Do you remember me?...I know this probably isnt the place to ask but what the hell is going on?...is coatsy still in control of his own account by the way? i noticed he was still number 1, just not seen him on msn since i quit....This game is far too addictive

zerointelligent

Whoa, i managed to re guess my password....OTD! Do you remember me?...I know this probably isnt the place to ask but what the hell is going on?...is coatsy still in control of his own account by the way? i noticed he was still number 1, just not seen him on msn since i quit....This game is far too addictive

He might

Its Crazy

Yes

DeletedUser

You dont want to wake these forums up, the arguing and bickering is unbearable and it lasts for days...we cant let the little things go... :icon_idea:

and if this forum gets interesting, you'll bring me back. and nobody wants that.

/disappears into the horizon.

OTDDeathAwaits

Yes...how could i forget. :icon_smile:

Glad you managed to re-guess...kind of scary though. :icon_biggrin:

Yes.

Dont just log in to set me as sitter, stay and play :spear::spear:

DeletedUser

You havent been on msn in ages, where the hell have you been?

Elephants memory, kinda scary though,given that the password isnt related to anything in my life whatsoever, just a random jumble of numbers?

Haha, as much as the offer is tempting i think im just going to sit on the sidelines. Right now i have actually got the time to play, but in a month or 2 i am going to be "otherwise engaged" away from home and anything civilised so it would be kind of impossible...good to see DN still going strong though, i had an idea that you would be doing. Good effort

DeletedUser45021

Sebbie, happens to me all the time these days :p Just that I almost click the infraction button

DeletedUser45021

*clicks the report button instead* >:D it's my Birthday, I'm allowed.

DeletedUser

What actually happens if you report a mod?

same as always, a mod checks it over, though i'm assuming an elder would check it over. idk what happens if we report an elder or an admin though :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Every moderator can see the report forums. It is pretty obvious if the report is worth looking further into or not as the majority of mods won't be wrong.