Koalas infected with STDs?!

King Matt II

Before you all call me a hypocrite, I did say I wasn't quitting until I had a final stand off for luls. I've decided that my tribe, STD, is declaring war on Koala. Reasons are as follows:

- HIRE will dominate me and then some, so that wouldn't be fun at all (by that I mean no point declaring on HIRE).
- I like Koalas (the animal, not the tribe) so I want to free them from slavery.
- Because I can.
- Boredom, it will give my last 7-14 days on this world fun.

The war will start in like.. well it already has started. Should be 1-0 very soon. Yes that's right, one cap. Because I currently don't have premium and I'm too lazy to send more attacks until I do. Maybe I'll send a few more tonight. I don't even know which villages hold nobles.

Anyways, I will be deleting once I have either gotten bored of rimming Koalas (not like that -.-), or run out of nukes. :3 I hope so anyway. I'll feel like a moron if I do a Dom and stay for another half a year after making my leaving thread. :icon_redface:

King Matt II

Oh, I forgot to add if anyone would like to come join me, just send me a mail. I'm happy to have anyone who feels like having some fun join STD. :icon_wink:

King Matt II

This is more boring than I thought.

/deleting today or tomorrow. :3

DeletedUser

I want to say 3 things:

-Matt you're a nubcake:p

-I still love you<3

I'll feel like a moron if I do a Dom and stay for another half a year after making my leaving thread. :icon_redface:
-Half a year? More like the other way around-> year and a half :p

DeletedUser

No it's kill the whales, not save. They nuked our friends, the japanese

whalewhores3.jpg

japan-japan-south-park-dolphin-whale-killing-demotivational-poster-1268797423.jpg

King Matt II

Don't delete, I will join you on this holy quest to save the whales.

Lolwut?

I want to say 3 things:

-Matt you're a nubcake:p

-I still love you<3

-Half a year? More like the other way around-> year and a half :p

Love you too. :p

My warring of Koala failed, the nub just stacked the village (wheres the fun in stacking? -_-) so I sent 30 or so nukes at it and haven't logged in since. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'll feel like a moron if I do a Dom and stay for another half a year after making my leaving thread. :icon_redface:

I feel honoured y'all remember me :icon_biggrin:. I should add I have kept to the leaving date in 1/3 leaving posts :icon_wink: :lol:

King Matt II

I feel honoured y'all remember me :icon_biggrin:. I should add I have kept to the leaving date in 1/3 leaving posts :icon_wink: :lol:

How could we not remember you? You're the first thing that comes to mind when we think of a leaving thread. :icon_biggrin: