KOTF or is it Ad Inf?

MichielK

HRV has one tribe plus what looks like a place to park inactives. That's quite a bit different from having 10 tribal branches in the past and losing 80% of it due to inactivity.

DeletedUser

ha!look before you leap fool!They only have two tribes in their family now,just like =HRV=,so do you have less respect for them?:icon_eek:
Its always been =HRV= and HRVa for inactives. Your family was so large that they should've become smaller long ago, kicking out those who were weak. Instead, you've waited until inactivity killed off players and now are only left with two tribe. That does not deserve respect.

DeletedUser

War, not gangbanging...
I.R.A was smaller than the both of them, I doubt that PnX needed that much help. I.R.A has taken all of about 6 villages from Ad Inf and PnX.

DeletedUser

That's another one that agrees it is a gangbanging :). Thanks macon, I said it in the hopes others would agree with me on the real thing they are doing.

DeletedUser

for my short and unsuccessful run in world 16 I spent a small amount of my time in What was KOTF21 ,which I think now is called Ad Inf B?[/COLOR]

That means you were in it, thus your family.

Way to spell his name wrong in the quote...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jurasu, he took that out of one of your quotes, so it's not fake :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how he managed to screw up my name if it was quoted. It does that automatically for you after all.