KTA vs The gods of tw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry i worded it wrong. Aarron is one of the two people who sends it under 1 second. The rest go for the min train. When no one is on the account to do the sniping, how are we suppose to snipe it??

Im pretty sure your over exaggerating there otherwise how on earth did we get 50+ villages of his in the op? it requires no skill to snipe 50 villages with 30 second trains heading to them. its called the cancel method.

Sorry i cant be on all day. If the account was played as active as a normal account is played, you wouldnt be getting those villages. But uckily for you, the account is hardly played.

Get some more sitters ;)

Aarron, would you kick an account that had no owner?? Sure you can set sitters, but who would want to sit someone elses account all day while its on the frontlines?? Keep in mind that virtually everyone on Bio is on some sort of a frontline. Not complaining, just showing that we are preoccupied and dont want to play on another account all day.

No i wouldnt, and ive sat someone else account all day on a front plenty of times, sometimes with my own account on the front as well-though different areas to avoid breaking any rules..

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure your over exaggerating there otherwise how on earth did we get 50+ villages of his in the op? it requires no skill to snipe 50 villages with 30 second trains heading to them. its called the cancel method.

Seeing as im not on all day to label all the attacks you guys are still sending, i dont know whats a noble and whats not more then half the time. The 30 second trains fool me. I think, they cant be real, who sends 30 sec trains??? So you have an op on a half dead account that is in no tribe, and you didnt finish it off yet? Its pretty obvious by the stats your not focusing on anything else. Also this account has been on its own for a long time and been being attacked for longer. How many troops do you think i have on it? The answer, not many.

Get some more sitters ;)

Like i said, no one else wants to sit it. There isnt any point in really doing it. I just enjoy killin all the trains trains i can.

No i wouldnt, and ive sat someone else account all day on a front plenty of times, sometimes with my own account on the front as well-though different areas to avoid breaking any rules..

Everybody in Bio! is on a frontline. We are fighting 4 different tribes. You are fighting one. That is a hefty difference. Yet again, not making excuses.

DeletedUser

Seeing as im not on all day to label all the attacks you guys are still sending, i dont know whats a noble and whats not more then half the time. The 30 second trains fool me. I think, they cant be real, who sends 30 sec trains??? So you have an op on a half dead account that is in no tribe, and you didnt finish it off yet? Its pretty obvious by the stats your not focusing on anything else. Also this account has been on its own for a long time and been being attacked for longer. How many troops do you think i have on it? The answer, not many.

The op took the 50 villages once that finished and Arnuxz was taken out of bio! we havent been focused on anything except for rebuilding and consolidating k25 which is safe to say wont be in bio! hands again at least for a very long time.
Once again if those 30 seconds trains are confusing you then they are doing a better job than a 200ms which fails, if it gets the job done why complain?

Like i said, no one else wants to sit it. There isnt any point in really doing it. I just enjoy killin all the trains trains i can.

Not my problem... it was bio! villages at the start of the war.

Everybody in Bio! is on a frontline. We are fighting 4 different tribes. You are fighting one. That is a hefty difference. Yet again, not making excuses.

soo you dismissed him to save the stats? As thats all im hearing

darkaniken2

The op took the 50 villages once that finished and Arnuxz was taken out of bio! we havent been focused on anything except for rebuilding and consolidating k25 which is safe to say wont be in bio! hands again at least for a very long time.
Once again if those 30 seconds trains are confusing you then they are doing a better job than a 200ms which fails, if it gets the job done why complain?

Not my problem... it was bio! villages at the start of the war.

soo you dismissed him to save the stats? As thats all im hearing
1) When NO ONE PLAYS, NOTHING GETS SNIPED. Clear enough for you?

2) As has been said TWICE, everyone in Bio! is fighting at least one front actively. Why would any of us sit a dead account? Just because you'd spend hours and hours of time on an account with no player doesn't mean we don't have better things to do.

3) You sir, are an idiot. It was dismissed because no one was actively playing it. If we wanted to save stats, we'd dismiss cliftus who has lost a number of villages to AOK. But we don't, because he actively defends and retaliates.

DeletedUser

um 1) a player is playing the account that clear enough for you? humpty has admitted it so you sir are an idiot.

2) Thats what a sitter rotation is used for, also surely you could get someone else to play the account so please stop giving me bs as honestly it gets a bit tiring.

3) You could have got a player into the account... but it was easier for bio! to dismiss it, please stop making up excuses as how many people have been dismissed from bio! now? i know theres several from the nyuk front, a couple from the AOK front from past history, a few from the IDS front, and some from our front do you really have that many excuses why every single one of those players have been dismissed or is it bs? As to me it seems like bs.

DeletedUser

1) When NO ONE PLAYS, NOTHING GETS SNIPED. Clear enough for you?

2) As has been said TWICE, everyone in Bio! is fighting at least one front actively. Why would any of us sit a dead account? Just because you'd spend hours and hours of time on an account with no player doesn't mean we don't have better things to do.

3) You sir, are an idiot. It was dismissed because no one was actively playing it. If we wanted to save stats, we'd dismiss cliftus who has lost a number of villages to AOK. But we don't, because he actively defends and retaliates.

Actually Bio! are the idiots then. It's clear that we where going to hit that account. Yet you say that no-one was playing it, you had active fronts blah blah blah. You should have kicked when the player quit.

Did you do that? No you hung onto it. We launched a OP and took 50 villages. You come on here making excuses.
Whose to blame? You guys are!

Geez, seems Bio! are having some activity problems, huh?

DeletedUser

um 1) a player is playing the account that clear enough for you? humpty has admitted it so you sir are an idiot.

2) Thats what a sitter rotation is used for, also surely you could get someone else to play the account so please stop giving me bs as honestly it gets a bit tiring.

3) You could have got a player into the account... but it was easier for bio! to dismiss it, please stop making up excuses as how many people have been dismissed from bio! now? i know theres several from the nyuk front, a couple from the AOK front from past history, a few from the IDS front, and some from our front do you really have that many excuses why every single one of those players have been dismissed or is it bs? As to me it seems like bs.

1. As i said numerous times, i dont spend much time on the account so i cant possibly defend efficiently. The account is dead, i wold doubt it has less then 100k troops all together. Clearly it is one active account. Aarron please do as FFE said and try to keep off the forums. They seem a little brighter during those times.

2. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THE ACCOUNT. How would we rotate account sitting if 1 person plays on it?? Im sure we could, but we dont so, please dont give me that bs, its honestly getting a bit tiring...

3. Would you want an account like that??? No, nobody would. Its not fun, except for sniping those trains, which seemed to have slowed down recently. Stop being a tool aarron. If we are dismissing people for the stats, why havent we kicked players like cliftus? Im sure you will ignore that question, dont know why i bothered to ask.

Actually Bio! are the idiots then. It's clear that we where going to hit that account. Yet you say that no-one was playing it, you had active fronts blah blah blah. You should have kicked when the player quit.

Did you do that? No you hung onto it. We launched a OP and took 50 villages. You come on here making excuses.

You are stupid.

Uhhm, im pretty sure we did kick the account when the player quit so, what on earth are you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh and hop off aarrons.....

DeletedUser

You are stupid.

Uhhm, im pretty sure we did kick the account when the player quit so, what on earth are you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh and hop off aarrons.....

Totally :icon_rolleyes:

Why where you saying "Oh i was snipping 30 sec trains and i did this and that." then saying "we just couldn't all keep sitting"
So, the player was there yet you kept sitting and passing it around? Better check your story there buddy. Clearly there was no player (apart from sittings) before we launched our Op...So therefor you didn't kick and made a bad judgment call, meaning you came on here and are defending yourself for kicking someone (once again) in the middle of someone attacking them.

Lmao, thats funny, so because i agree with aarons statements that i am on his....:icon_rolleyes:
Bio! must be just one big orgy then, huh?

Can't post something without all you guys running in to help each other out. Feel sorry for you guys, can't do anything without having your hand held.

DeletedUser

Why where you saying "Oh i was snipping 30 sec trains and i did this and that." then saying "we just couldn't all keep sitting"
So, the player was there yet you kept sitting and passing it around? Better check your story there buddy. Clearly there was no player (apart from sittings) before we launched our Op...So therefor you didn't kick and made a bad judgment call, meaning you came on here and are defending yourself for kicking someone (once again) in the middle of someone attacking them.

Lmao, thats funny, so because i agree with aarons statements that i am on his....:icon_rolleyes:

Can't post something without all you guys running in to help each other out. Feel sorry for you guys, can't do anything without having your hand held.

K where did anyone say "we just couldnt keep sitting"? Couldn't find it.

How is it clear that there was no player when you launched you ops? There is no possible way you could know, let alone it being clear. There was. Simple as that.

Yes, yes it does.

We do get a lot of action.

darkaniken2

1) And humpty has said, several dozen times now, that he doesn't play it activly. You may play every dead account in KTA to the fullest because you've got unending amounts of free time, but the rest of us don't.

2) No one wants to sit the account with no player, and no one wants to play an account that's sat undefended for several days.

3) Contradicting yourselves a bit here. One KTA person is saying we should have kicked it when the player quit, and you are saying we should have kept it. We've dismissed 3 people on the Nyuk front. One had a Nyuk sitter, and the other two were sat 95% of the time they were in the tribe.

See #3 above.

Yes, we did.

Not really. Just a few players quitting due to exams. You know, it's this thing called real life. A wonderful place, so I've heard.

Humpty sniped what he could while playing it, as he has said. Learn to read perhaps? NO ONE WANTED TO SIT AN ACCOUNT WITH NO PLAYER. How much clearer can we be? Hell, half the leadership told him to just drop it, but he's keeping it as a pet project.

You are on his... because you agree with his statements we've disproved everytime we can be bothered to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The player due to to be able to defend before and after being dismissed means it should be counted in the stats end of. bio! simple found it easier to dismiss it than find a player who would take it over, its not my fault no one wanted to take the account i know personally players who love taking over account on the front who enjoy the countless amounts of ops on them. However looking at bio! theres quite a few holes in activity it appears.

3.-for humpty i wouldnt mind looking after one of them for a while it adds interest to the game especially if your bored.

3) Contradicting yourselves a bit here. One KTA person is saying we should have kicked it when the player quit, and you are saying we should have kept it. We've dismissed 3 people on the Nyuk front. One had a Nyuk sitter, and the other two were sat 95% of the time they were in the tribe. Now STFU and go back into your hole.

sooo the excuses for the dismissals on AOK front are? and the 3/4 players on the IDS front are? come on lets hear all the excuses at once please i enjoy a good laugh

DeletedUser

The player due to to be able to defend before and after being dismissed means it should be counted in the stats end of. bio! simple found it easier to dismiss it than find a player who would take it over, its not my fault no one wanted to take the account i know personally players who love taking over account on the front who enjoy the countless amounts of ops on them. However looking at bio! theres quite a few holes in activity it appears.

3.-for humpty i wouldnt mind looking after one of them for a while it adds interest to the game especially if your bored.

sooo the excuses for the dismissals on AOK front are? and the 3/4 players on the IDS front are? come on lets hear all the excuses at once please i enjoy a good laugh

firstly the dismissals are our business, not yours.

secondly, no-ones hears a peep out of your for days, you take a few inactive/not even in bio! vills, and up rears your ego, so yep big yourself up, give yourselves plenty of whooping high fives, KTA are of little interest to us right now, you will keep! when you no longer have AOK around for protection, you will have our full undivided attention, so please untill its a 1V1 situation, i dont quite see whats so marvelous in what youve done so far

you make it sound as if youve scored some major victory, quite frankly im suprised its taken you this long..:icon_wink:

Any way some updated current stats

Bio! V The AOK family

Side 1:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -AOK- KTA IDS IF
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 172
Difference: 104

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 13
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 635,265
Side 2: 1,439,481
Difference: 804,216

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192,942
Side 2: 125,337
Difference: 67,605

chart

DeletedUser

If they are inactive why not dismiss them before we start attacking them?

I would consider the arnuxz account still semi-active personally it is still defending.

you make it sound as if youve scored some major victory, quite frankly im suprised its taken you this long..

So you have already had given up hope for your players in k25? wow that sounds inspiring to the remaining, so in others heck KTA have won here screw the rest, we wont bother helping them in either offence or defence and lets see how long KTA take to make us dismiss them. I love your leadership skills and your caring for part of your front :/

DeletedUser

Not that we given up hope, its just that we our dealing with bigger things first. We aren't going to concentrate on that single K when we have an entire front with Nyuk and -AOK-. And you said yourself that you guys are going to stop after you get k25, so why would we rush to get rid of you?

And i only logged on twice today on that account. Not really feeling it lately.

DeletedUser

Has KTA done nething productive against BIO since this amazinggggg 50 villages from an account that had no player, except a sitter who has his own villages to worry about lol? KTA needs to shutup already your so hung up on that 50 villages, cant imagine what itll be like when AOK isnt the buffer between BIO for you ashame some other tribes dont jump in to help BIO and head north to KTA territory.

DeletedUser

Has KTA done nething productive against BIO since this amazinggggg 50 villages from an account that had no player, except a sitter who has his own villages to worry about lol? KTA needs to shutup already your so hung up on that 50 villages, cant imagine what itll be like when AOK isnt the buffer between BIO for you ashame some other tribes dont jump in to help BIO and head north to KTA territory.

Read the whole thread before you post.......:icon_rolleyes:
We are more so saying that every time we hit an account, a few days later they are kicked, for what ever reason.

What i was merely trying to point out was that when we hit the account with our Op, we took a bunch of villages (the account was in Bio! at the time our nukes and nobles hit)
So Either one of these three things could be to blame:-
1. The account was inactive - If so, should have been kicked.
2. The account owner was crap - Most likely not the case but still.
3. The account was being sat by the tribe but they couldn't get on - If this is the case, then it should have been kicked, If the owner of the account isn't on enough to defend his/her villages, they should not be in the tribe.

So this is not saying that Bio! is shit, blah blah blah.
This is more of, to avoid this, the account should have been kicked or Bio! should admit the player wasn't overly good.

Who are you anyway? What tribe?

DeletedUser

or option 4 noble out the account before we start attacking it makes much more sense, especially if it has no player.

Also please make sylar a bit harder ask him if he needs any support ect as im getting rather bored of every time we attack a player he leaves bio! inspires confidence wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

Also please make sylar a bit harder ask him if he needs any support ect as im getting rather bored of every time we attack a player he leaves bio! inspires confidence wouldn't you say?

the way you harp on , why aren't you rank 1.?

and why isn't kta rank 1, c'mon your so spectacularly good , no-ones ever going to stop you..:icon_rolleyes:

right for the love of god and for the last time , yes your doing what you set out to do, and that was to take away K25 ( congrats), but whilst fighting four more much better tribes than you, it was always going to be a struggle for us to realistically hold it anyway,

so now thats that out of the way, please stop going on about it, your getting so boring now its untrue.

and if i remember correctly didnt skibo make snarles quit?
so it works both ways, people are only human and with summer here , a lot of people will walk away from accounts, thats life, now if your ego,s need to feel that it was all your doing fine....KTA made them quit..happy.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

remember this war wont last forever, but the war between Bio! and KTA will, of that i promise you , and when you have our full attention we will see your players topple like dominoes!

DeletedUser

the way you harp on , why aren't you rank 1.?

and why isn't kta rank 1, c'mon your so spectacularly good , no-ones ever going to stop you..:icon_rolleyes:

hmm rank 1 isnt doing you guys any favors now is it? To be honest with you being rank 1 right now isnt the smartest move and i believe it was quite a close race between -AOK-, modwar and bio! before you got pint to merge into you to increase your activity-that seems to be already failing looking at the stats 13 complete inactives and around 20 in total semi active.

Also rank 6 isnt exactly a bad spot now is it? 3 million away from being in the top 5 which is what now? 2 players?

So for a rim tribe i believe KTA is doing fine.

right for the love of god and for the last time , yes your doing what you set out to do, and that was to take away K25 ( congrats), but whilst fighting four more much better tribes than you, it was always going to be a struggle for us to realistically hold it anyway,

so now thats that out of the way, please stop going on about it, your getting so boring now its untrue.

If it was a struggle to hold why recruit the players in the first place? honestly any idiot can recruit with half decent common sense. If you cant hold it dont take it... Or better yet stack it its one k not hard to stack and keeps one tribe of your backs.

and if i remember correctly didnt skibo make snarles quit?

who the hell is snarles?

so it works both ways, people are only human and with summer here , a lot of people will walk away from accounts, thats life, now if your ego,s need to feel that it was all your doing fine....KTA made them quit..happy.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Okay shall i put a list on here of every single dismissal from bio! on a front i would love to hear all the excuses for every single one... im sure 10+ accounts all have their separate reasons other than the enemy made them quit im sure :icon_rolleyes:

remember this war wont last forever, but the war between Bio! and KTA will, of that i promise you , and when you have our full attention we will see your players topple like dominoes

Big words just please make sure you can keep to that promise as currently with your activity problem it doesnt look good for bio!

DeletedUser

hmm rank 1 isnt doing you guys any favors now is it? To be honest with you being rank 1 right now isnt the smartest move and i believe it was quite a close race between -AOK-, modwar and bio! before you got pint to merge into you to increase your activity-that seems to be already failing looking at the stats 13 complete inactives and around 20 in total semi active.
Rank 1 isnt smart...you serious, and please if your going to quote stats maybe you should of checked your own house first, i calculated we at Bio have 22.00% inactivity, while KTA have a massive 34.32% inactivity..boy you have problems!!

Also rank 6 isnt exactly a bad spot now is it?

yes, its 5 spots away from rank 1.:lol:

So for a rim tribe i believe KTA is doing fine.

whilst you have protection and distraction from AOK yes.

If it was a struggle to hold why recruit the players in the first place? honestly any idiot can recruit

Yes i heard you had tried..!

Okay shall i put a list on here of every single dismissal from bio! on a front i would love to hear all the excuses for every single one... im sure 10+ accounts all have their separate reasons other than the enemy made them quit im sure :icon_rolleyes:

Didnt we just establish this...now read slowly,,your uber leetness made them all quit.:icon_rolleyes:

Big words just please make sure you can keep to that promise as currently with your activity problem it doesnt look good for bio!

please refer to your own problems.:icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.