KVWN Disband: Turn Tail and Run

Mr.Impossible

Not sure what you are trying to prove, POW fell and merged into a tribe with even worse leadership then before (I thought Hollyghost was quite a good leader).

It's okay to be butthurt :icon_redface:

I never claimed that POW! won against them, yes I admit we have failed as a tribe.

If you did read up more carefully, you will realise that I made a point which is that RoyalE employed ill tactics, which hyuana disagreed, and now just gave an evidence they did. Either way I would be stamped as being a liar or hyuana, I would not like that to be on me. I'll be butthurt for that for sure... :)

DeletedUser42044

I predict RoyalE to fail massively as they did in 71. You heard it from me first.

Only if you once again declare with around 5x size advantage with two allies of around our size.. somehow i doubt that scenario.

And yeah info leaked from Waste about POW shared claims, that we got from thiird or forth hand.. Final message got to us from Trust.. Top secret info indeed ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never claimed that POW! won against them, yes I admit we have failed as a tribe.

If you did read up more carefully, you will realise that I made a point which is that RoyalE employed ill tactics, which hyuana disagreed, and now just gave an evidence they did. Either way I would be stamped as being a liar or hyuana, I would not like that to be on me. I'll be butthurt for that for sure... :)

I am not saying that RoyalE didn't have a spy (because I have no idea) but POW also had a spy :)

I don't really think this is ill-tactics in tribal wars, everyone spies for everyone it's pretty poor to be honest, but I think it's poor recruitment (from both sides).

DeletedUser113778

Spy or Not... Come On... Part of the Game.. This is TRIBALWARS..

DeletedUser

I am not saying that RoyalE didn't have a spy (because I have no idea) but POW also had a spy :)

I don't really think this is ill-tactics in tribal wars, everyone spies for everyone it's pretty poor to be honest, but I think it's poor recruitment (from both sides).

Are you on 77? :|

DeletedUser

Such a big fan he feels the need to proclaim his love in every topic, how cute. <3