L2 Declears War on NBG

DeletedUser

TITAN declared on Sept 22 @ 23:36
NBG declared on Sept 22@ 23:38

But TITAN really launched first :p

DeletedUser

lol w8 you mean apart from people in k7 your fighting this as well? HA first i heard of it

DeletedUser63207

Doesn't really matter who declared war 1st. I was there at the start and i know TITAN pushed for a war as did we i suppose, I only wish i was there when the war actually started. But regardless every tribe we fought have regretted warring us at some point. The Only difference between L2 and look and titan is that they are actually worthy opponents

L2 you should really be learning from Look and titans mistakes .......... Don't start what you can't finish.

DeletedUser76538

Doesn't really matter who declared war 1st. I was there at the start and i know TITAN pushed for a war as did we i suppose, I only wish i was there when the war actually started. But regardless every tribe we fought have regretted warring us at some point. The Only difference between L2 and look and titan is that they are actually worthy opponents

L2 you should really be learning from Look and titans mistakes .......... Don't start what you can't finish.

I wish you would make up your mind

DeletedUser85405

I don't think us or TITAN have regretted warring NBG, you would be nowhere without Juiced support! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser63207

I wish you would make up your mind

Ok i'll try and speak clearly for you i'm guessing your slow or just plain simple....

I was here at the start of the negotiations about Knock between Titan and NBG

BUT

now read carefully ....

I missed the start of the WAR.
is that simple enough for you mr baker? geeez:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser63207

I don't think us or TITAN have regretted warring NBG, you would be nowhere without Juiced support! :icon_twisted:

You will be .....and TITAN should be, now get off your soap box about juiced support and bring us a fight:icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey is this thread still on? I completely forgot about L2 man! :icon_rolleyes:

Hmm, Atleast now the two tribes have been merged. (TITAN recruited some L2 players.)

[3:48:51 PM] Gill: yes
[3:48:59 PM] Gill: crap tribe + dying tribe = ...

[3:49:22 PM] aidan: [Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:51 AM] Gill: crap tribe + dying tribe = ...

<<< = titan

L2 is really funny. :lol:

DeletedUser

thats right! were a crap and dying tribe.

thats why nbg have started recruiting our players :)

DeletedUser

Some of them already had enough of TITAN.

I dont blame them if they choose us instead of you guys. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

to be fair noitra, titan have a couple of players that are very liked by nbg
i even admire 1 or 2 and wonder y there still there
but the rest....well im just not interested in cus there not gd enuf

DeletedUser

here, I'll help you out.

Crap tribe = L2.
Dying tribe = TITAN before merging in L2 (and I don't think that's going to revive you)
Crap tribe + Dying tribe =

Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 688
Side 2: 157
Difference: 531
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 198
Side 2: 20
Difference: 178
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 6,344,137
Side 2: 1,489,986
Difference: 4,854,151
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,899,185
Side 2: 184,972
Difference: 1,714,213
chart

DeletedUser

Thanks For the Post Gill/Aidan. :lol:

I wasn't planning on showing them the stats. They might think they're the crap one's. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

so basically gill,you've reposted what you originally said.

and those stats,that you seem to have developed feelings for now,have you got to 2nd base yet? :icon_eek:

but alas,someone got what i was getting at.

to be fair noitra, titan have a couple of players that are very liked by nbg
i even admire 1 or 2 and wonder y there still there
but the rest....well im just not interested in cus there not gd enuf

jj and fatface i would regard as good...the rest contributed nothing to the war and im guessing were recruited solely on location.

my point was ; you recruit from a crap and dying tribe,then your obviously taking in crap players. ;P

DeletedUser

jj and fatface i would regard as good...the rest contributed nothing to the war and im guessing were recruited solely on location.

my point was ; you recruit from a crap and dying tribe,then your obviously taking in crap players. ;P

We recruited those players before you DESPERATELY(<--Edited Word.:lol:) recruited L2 members and became a crap and dying tribe. :lol:

DeletedUser

so basically gill,you've reposted what you originally said.

and those stats,that you seem to have developed feelings for now,have you got to 2nd base yet? :icon_eek:

but alas,someone got what i was getting at.

Good players can be in a crap tribe.

DeletedUser

So just for kicks.. Go L2! ???

(And who the hell did NBG recruit from L2? I don't recall a single player in that tribe that would even attack back... well, at least not with rams.)

Last edited by a moderator: