La enhanced not working

wolfie3556

I have a problem with LA Enhanced not working on my computer.I had other people sit my account and it works on their computer. I can't work out what is wrong with mine. Anyone one got any ideas? setting perhaps?

it used to work then I got a new computer with windows 10 .... before I had windows xp ....could that be the problem?

thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

I don't know the issue or how to solve it but I can assure you its not the new computer.

I recently switched from a MAC to a HP laptop with windows 10 and I have no issues with farming.
Maybe try making sure you have TW as a trusted website. Stuff along those lines. That could possible prevent links from working on the website.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser116724

I have a problem with LA Enhanced not working on my computer.I had other people sit my account and it works on their computer. I can't work out what is wrong with mine. Anyone one got any ideas? setting perhaps?

it used to work then I got a new computer with windows 10 .... before I had windows xp ....could that be the problem?

thanks

The two simplest and most common problems are...

1 - You MUST have Run Default Automatically checked
2 - If trying to send at specific intervals you must have both A and B templates filled in otherwise it ignores villages plundered in the last minute(s) and villages sent to in the last minute(s)

Might be better asking for a solution in the scripts section with a screenshot of what happening, even if nothing is happening :)

Lastly, the
Go to next village when...
Not enough units available - This hasn't worked in a long time, but I think Ibra or someone might have a fix for it.

Upvote 0