La-g

DeletedUser

Well we are bored. The first 3 ranking tribes are at war already, so we have to do something about it. We are on a K cleaning mission. As you can see we practically own K24 we would like that to contiune that in the future aswell.

So making it short and simple, LA-G and ~LA-G~ declares war on ~VEN~ and were supposed to declare war on their acadmey but I think they have disapperead somehow.

I hope you enjoy the fight.

Thanks for reading.

Abbas1207

DeletedUser

LOL

Here is the smaller tribes going to war like someone asked.

DeletedUser

its a rank 7 tribe and their academy declaring on a rank 15 tribe in one of their weaker ks. really should be more embarrassed than anything else.

DeletedUser

Last time I had something to do with LA-G was when one of their council-members was completely consequence-free rimmed in k55 :icon_rolleyes:

I know one guy in ~VEN~. By what he has told me and what I've seen they look like a nice average rim tribe. I really expect to see how they will deal with a lower-than-average ex-core tribe

DeletedUser

no preety pictures?

Pretty pictures are for those lacking in the ability to express themselves in words. However looks like their lacking in words too. :icon_surprised:

Ah well, may the best tribe win. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i know but its LA-G cmon at least after thier last fail they should of inclduded it in pictures lol

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update LA-G but tbh k24 doesn't matter all that much to us.

DeletedUser

okay, nice to know.

is there a point to this thread? Speak now or forever hold your shame...

DeletedUser29531

You guys over at LA-G are no fun! You shouldn't declare war unless the tribes top 10 are there to enjoy it! I’m honestly very disappointed in your lack of fun generating skills.

DeletedUser

You guys over at LA-G are no fun! You shouldn't declare war unless the tribes top 10 are there to enjoy it! I’m honestly very disappointed in your lack of fun generating skills.

I'm sorry but your lacking in fun-generating skills also. :lol:
Maybe if you come back in 10 minutes and edit this post it might help. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol i do expect there to be quite a bit of fun to be had in this war. i have a feeling that ven is going to be pulling out the victor.

DeletedUser

no, no, no. The question is which axe-based def. are they going to use? The 1:1 axe:scout or the complete axe def?

DeletedUser

no, no, no. The question is which axe-based def. are they going to use? The 1:1 axe:scout or the complete axe def?

Who are you aiming that at because its definitely not me or most of my tribe anyway as I am from world 6 not a noob.

I am with Knight Alexander I not up there either :(

DeletedUser

lol dont get on the rong side of dart. u see his cute kitty it will bite your head off.

on topic. gl VEN hope u lot win

DeletedUser

interesting....

well i hope we have a good fight :) ..

P.S its interesting to see how you define owning 31% of K24 dominance... 31% is not very dominant at all ;)

Maccano1

Don't you have to own 50% to be classed as dominant? I would have thought you'd have to have at least half to be classed as dominant.