Lack of action in the PnP Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not going to go into much detail. It's a part of the past now, and I'm no longer w32's moderator. But I didn't want you to think I ignored the significance of the topic; it was considered it a topic full of spam until I decided to scan through it myself.

Ok thats fine. Just wondering why. So you deleted it without looking? Meh, who am I to judge. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ok thats fine. Just wondering why. So you deleted it without looking? Meh, who am I to judge. :icon_neutral:

It was deleted after warning everyone about staying on topic and being cleaned three times. But I didn't go through the rest of the topic, outside of the final two pages of spam, before deleting it, no.

DeletedUser

Heh, being a mod, you should go through it first before deciding it was a spam thread and deleting it.

Ofc, that is only my opinion.

DeletedUser

Heh, being a mod, you should go through it first before deciding it was a spam thread and deleting it.

Ofc, that is only my opinion.

You make it seem as if I didn't read through the thread at all. Please do not make such false accusations without even taking the time out to completely comprehend the basis of a discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhi

You guys aren't supposed to be discussing moderation publicly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.