Ladies of W56

• Thread starter DeletedUser82202
  • Start date

DeletedUser93450

Don't listen to Lisa, she sucks at spamming. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL and LOL already declared GIRL POWER in numerous chats and I would out spam you but I quit .

<3

Still, you haven't met me :$

Being in a spammish tribe on TW and spammish guild on WoW with rivals in spam makes quite a spammer of someone...

So <3 too :p

DeletedUser

In response to this, I'm going to start a male only TW chat.

/thinks

Hmm, on second thoughts, there is already about a bazillion of those.

DeletedUser

Does an adolescent boy with a squeeky voice count? If you'd like, I can wear makeup

DeletedUser

It has been suggested that we start our own skype chat for all ladies of the world.

You watch the men try and get in the door rofl.

If anyone is interested either message me in game or here and if there is some interested I will start the chat room up.

Hatshepsut aka Nutty

Not to be a party pooper, but couldn't something like this be taken as highly disrespectful? :icon_eek:
If someone came along and set up an "all male chat", I have no doubt that someone would come along and proclaim that it was discriminatory and should be ended.

To my knowledge... tribal wars does not allow any sort of endorsement of behavior that is discriminatory on the grounds of race, gender, ethnic backround, age, or anything of that sort. Maybe I am wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not to be a party pooper, but couldn't something like this be taken as highly disrespectful? :icon_eek:
If someone came along and set up an "all male chat", I have no doubt that someone would come along and proclaim that it was discriminatory and should be ended.

To my knowledge... tribal wars does not allow any sort of endorsement of behavior that is discriminatory on the grounds of race, gender, ethnic backround, age, or anything of that sort. Maybe I am wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

Party Crasher :(

earthquake girl

Skype is not Tribal Wars.