Last months changes

brdaerz109

lewder stop talking like you think you are the best i mean when you own a tribe thats bigger than RS_DIE then you can say that but until then just keep ur mouth shut

DeletedUser

herbie, Mikeyy1 is gaining some sense and was not in it for a flame war. Leave him alone :icon_cool:

I'm never in it for a flame war. The people who flame or try to flame are just trying to act big and 'cool'. But they forget one thing, it's over the internet. Anyone can act like a different person over the internet, but at the end of the day if someone has something to say it should be said to their face.

@ brdaerz109: It's not that we don't care about rim tribes, it's just that you guys aren't in the top 20, which is what most people take interest in unless you are local.

brdaerz109

well we are not in the top 20 yet not sure if you know whats happening yet:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lewder stop talking like you think you are the best i mean when you own a tribe thats bigger than RS_DIE then you can say that but until then just keep ur mouth shut

I am in a tribe by myself by choice, Mr. Smartypants. Anyway I see you are the duke of ~SK~, yet another rim tribe :icon_rolleyes: Its so adorable so see rim tribes defending other nub tribes :icon_razz:

brdaerz109

...well yeh i am smart :icon_biggrin: smarter than you i mean atleast my tribe has more than 1 member :lol:.. mean just give them a chance rim tribes arent always bad:icon_rolleyes: maybe you should just give them a chance 2 grow

Last edited:

DeletedUser65255

wouldn't it of been cool if someone saved these world dominance maps every week or so and then put them in an animated gif pic

DeletedUser198

Dailen was doing that back in the day when Smurfs were around, =[ but hes gone now

darkaniken2

A big thanks to cerberus122 for this!!!:

wwdncm.jpg

DeletedUser

It would be great if it showed world map from the start or at least last 6 months.
But it is cool :icon_wink:

DeletedUser198

Ughhhh i wish the colors would have stayed all the same, when they change totally throws off what im lookin at haha

DeletedUser

Yeah, it makes it look like ~SLX~ suddenly changes to PNX :icon_confused:
Apart from that nice job, it is interesting to see how the rim is taken over by -3- and Apollo :lol:
Would be interesting to see a map before ~K52K~ collapsed. :)

DeletedUser65255

From looking at the animated map, COD are doing some good work on K86 :)

DeletedUser

I like seeing ~3~39 vanish from K59 in the course of a week :) Watched that like 5 times. The color change did mess with me though. Props though its great, we should start saving them up so we can run something like that for the last three months in three months.

~I~ is disintigrating though lol