Late start starting direction

Mr. Cringer Pants

Any advice? Which is the huggiest area with the most families? Any real aggressive tribes in specific areas on the rim? Where is stealthy?

A brief analysis of the top 5 would be great!

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

Any advice? Which is the huggiest area with the most families? Any real aggressive tribes in specific areas on the rim? Where is stealthy?

A brief analysis of the top 5 would be great!

I'm in the south western region of the world.:icon_cool:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Turns out I mis-remembered and am actually Northwest. Not that it'd make much difference, I'm actually just "West", right near the K border between SW/NW.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Aside from farming issues could anyone share some info on geopolitical issues of the 4 starting positions?

DeletedUser90465

Northwest is honestly the best place to start this world. No "great" tribes lurking around NW

Mr. Cringer Pants

Northwest is honestly the best place to start this world. No "great" tribes lurking around NW

Thanks for input, it's not "Great" I'm concerned about. I'm more concerned about being stuck in a family of 3-5 tribes who have allied everything in the area. Are any specific K's horrible?

DeletedUser

Starting NW is easy mode. For now at least. Best rim tribe is probably in the SW (Mutiny). Then I'd say it goes NE after that, probably S3XY is the best rim based tribe up here. SE and NW I think both are not that good, but in NW, you don't have to deal with anyone from the core really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Thanks for that more detailed reply. Not trying to avoid a challenge as much as avoiding a hugfest. (if thats even possible) Are there any major publicly know family tribes that are dominate in any specific K's?

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

Thanks for that more detailed reply. Not trying to avoid a challenge as much as avoiding a hugfest. (if thats even possible) Are there any major publicly know family tribes that are dominate in any specific K's?

Just play...and take your chances i say...:icon_twisted:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Just play...and take your chances i say...:icon_twisted:

I've played many worlds and don't enjoy a startup being surrounded by little to no action because the select few "leaders" of the family invite, ally and internal everything in the K. I appreciate your advice but wanted to do a little research before jumping in.

setorines

With the relocate item I'd suggest joining the world on random. Having a look around, and relocating in the direction you think is best for you.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Start at random and fight all the hug tribes wherever you are?

You-Only-YOLO-Once-Workaholics.gif

Sir TJ

Find huggy tribes....

Begin chinese whispers.....

Watch them tear one another apart....

DeletedUser

I've played many worlds and don't enjoy a startup being surrounded by little to no action because the select few "leaders" of the family invite, ally and internal everything in the K. I appreciate your advice but wanted to do a little research before jumping in.

Just start anywhere and relocate your village next to me by adding me as a friend. I'll give you some action. lol