~LDOP~ declares war on E SAS

Prickles23

If you guys decide to attack us what do you expect? and Mazi you are nothing but a traitor who is first on our list you might aswell leave world 22 now. If they decide to start attacking us just after they disbanded from HaVok then they get what they deserve. Im sorry that we aint worthy to post on this forum i didnt relise it was reserved for the top 20 tribes! :)

DeletedUser

Sigh...

It isn't, but honestly how do you think declaring war on a tribe that just disbanded is a good idea? BTW, I'm not a part of the group that attacked you, so please don't say you guys if there is no connection. I don't care if they attacked you first. It doesn't look good for you if you come to the forums to say "oh hey, we're going to go to war with that tribe...that just disbanded?!"

mazi1369

LOL, so I'm the traitor, remember when I was threatened by DonCK how had double points, and had an ODA better than our tribe? remember I called for support 3 days all day long? and remember there wasn't even 1 spear as support? I'm loyal to a tribe that is loyal to his members! so I went to a tribe that respect me as a member, not just a slave to support RRA against A*S.

and about war, your members and one of your barons has started war on me, and you can see my ODD gets higher by 3000 ranks :)) good!

Prickles23

You say you asked for support? that is crap! you just wanted an excuse to leave. that is something this tribe is great on and thats support. we searched the forums for your post about support and found nada. and i dont care about your ODD it wont mean shit when your on the rim.

Last edited:

Prickles23

Sigh...

It isn't, but honestly how do you think declaring war on a tribe that just disbanded is a good idea? BTW, I'm not a part of the group that attacked you, so please don't say you guys if there is no connection. I don't care if they attacked you first. It doesn't look good for you if you come to the forums to say "oh hey, we're going to go to war with that tribe...that just disbanded?!"

They disbaned then formed a new tribe what is the difference? they are ready for war or else they wouldnt attack my members. And we are only focusing on the members hat sent attacks at this stage Oh and Mazi :)

mazi1369

You say you asked for support? that is crap! you just wanted an excuse to leave. that is something this tribe is great on and thats support. we searched the forums for your post about support and found nada. and i dont care about your ODD it wont mean shit when your on the rim.

LMAO

for your information I have a mail from your tribemate, that was sent after my leaving saying he would support me if I want! take a look :

Subject leaving
Conversational partner AntiJohnny
Reply forward Delete Export
mazi1369 on 25.09. at 22:08
No friend, I didn't send the request to you, It was 3 day I was telling the council about my situation, all of the council read my mail, but no answer. I remembered your help AJ, you are my friend!
AntiJohnny on 25.09. at 20:42
Sorry, I never saw the support request. I still can't find it. Do you need some?
Reply forward Delete Export
Block sender Report this message

so next time when you're going to lie take a better look at the situation!

and about the rim and ODD, anyone who wants any reports contact me ingame :))

Prickles23

Mate you didnt ask for support you just wanted to jump tribes like you just did today :) you weren't in Smurfs for long lol

mazi1369

I'm not leaving my ex-tribemates behind. I was in smurfs, but you declared the war, and Now I'm back, with a HUGE help to my tribe! long live HaVoK, loyalty never dies!

P.S you didn't said anything about that mail? LOL. I was in your tribe from the beginnings, then I came to HaVoK, and there wasn't anything too shiny- expect loyalty! all I have done in HaVoK was supporting the frontline, so nothing to make me powerful because of my tribe. now let's compare ourselves, I join a time after you, due to position of main village! you were in a tribe with a huge support and everything you want, I was in an aggressive tribe, that was in war with 3 big tribes, so let others compare us together with an eye on that conditions!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not leaving my ex-tribemates behind. I was in smurfs, but you declared the war, and Now I'm back, with a HUGE help to my tribe! long live HaVoK, loyalty never dies!

P.S you didn't said anything about that mail? LOL. I was in your tribe from the beginnings, then I came to HaVoK, and there wasn't anything too shiny- expect loyalty! all I have done in HaVoK was supporting the frontline, so nothing to make me powerful because of my tribe. now let's compare ourselves, I join a time after you, due to position of main village! you were in a tribe with a huge support and everything you want, I was in an aggressive tribe, that was in war with 3 big tribes, so let others compare us together with an eye on that conditions!

lol at that, you make it sound like you left smurfs on your own accord to help your mates out, you kinda accidently forgot to say that smurfs kicked you for being a refugee, after we informed them lol

anyway enough of the bickering, heres what you all want

Side 1: ~LDOP~

Side 2: DoW

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,664
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32,664

image.php

mazi1369

I was dismissed because of my distance to them! and don't you want to say something about 70K troops you wasted on me without even clearing a village?

DeletedUser

and how many have you wasted defending them, its all circles my good friend, eventually one of us will fall, and arguing here will not change that

i just wanted to correct your statement that you only left to come help your friends out, when in fact you was kicked for being a refugee and such a low point village as well as being to ofar away to be any use, and he didnt like your constant tribe hopping either, but anyway good luck in the war :)

DeletedUser

AntiJohnny
mazi1369 on 25.09. at 22:08
No friend, I didn't send the request to you, It was 3 day I was telling the council about my situation, all of the council read my mail, but no answer. I remembered your help AJ, you are my friend!
AntiJohnny on 25.09. at 20:42
Sorry, I never saw the support request. I still can't find it. Do you need some?

so next time when you're going to lie take a better look at the situation!

and about the rim and ODD, anyone who wants any reports contact me ingame :))

LMAO i'm not even involved in this fight and i can see pretty clearly who's on the losing end of this one, on their own accord to. :lol:

FYI scroll down on the 'quote' to see what i'm refering to.

Prickles23

It seems they have disbanded again and joined forsaken! which i think shows how weak they are :)

techman57

It seems they have disbanded again and joined forsaken! which i think shows how weak they are :)

mmmm somebody mocking the FL tribe, it's my tribe.. but it's your opinion.. and in this forum we can say whatever we want. . so just continue ...
:icon_cool:

carriestupidhead

mmmm somebody mocking the FL tribe, it's my tribe.. but it's your opinion.. and in this forum we can say whatever we want. . so just continue ...

I would say that the disbanding part would show how weak they are and not the joining FL part :)

Prickles23

I wasnt mocking your tribe i was talking about DoW i have nothing against FL