Le South East Analysis Version 2.0

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentleman,

I would first like to congratulate those who have made it this far in the world. You have successfully made it past start up.

this next analysis will be of the top contenders of K55 and any notable players that stand out in this region.

1646345010567.png

1646345584382.png1646345750364.png

XL
First of we have the notoriously good and great Germans of the south east. They are notoriously known for abusing the 30% Ressie production with some excel worksheet hence why they are the number one contenders of this continent. I heard that the leader treelon is a tribalwar god with ops, they seem to have rimmed 1776 with ease. They are a force to be reckoned with. I would put them as definately the number 1 tribe contender to take out this continent and to VS Clowns for the big finale. Unfortunatley they have dropped in rankings lately and now fall within the 3rd spot. This is mainly due to their rank 1 OD, they are fighting too many players whereas their competitors (clowns) are just barb munching and conserving troops. The more that this tribe fights the more they will be behind.

Busch
Busch has a very very strong cluster. Their top player alexander and False duke seems to be doing exceptionally well, dont forget they also have slaying out which is probably a swedeish spy operating within Busch, Heck Busch might well be swedish im not sure. They seem to have rimmed 404 with ease. If they play this smart i am hoping they will join forces with family again and rim the biggest threat which is XL (since they are the elite world threat). False duke, alexander, bash please senpai help us train our bretherns to take on XL!
Also slaying out did the same on world 110, he went on a solo mission behind enemy lines, grabbed some ground then rimmed my ass when i was at a festival LOL.

DWA
I honestly have no clue who these guys are, they are some undercover core tribe who allows players with 30k points to join. I think thats enough said.

Family
Not to be biased or anything but the leader of this tribe is an honourable man. I dont know why people are hating on boss paul walker. He has done everything for the family tribe, he got rid of spies and backstabbing IDC threat. He is looking out for family and welcoming in all players of all races.. we may be un co ordinated, we may be full of noobs and we may take in refugees here and there but we are family. an attack on one of us is an attack on all. With that being said i hope that everyone sees that family is not a bad tribe we are here to have fun and we are here to help anyone who wishes to take on XL. XL tried to rim family5 yesterday, but luckily family has got the support of 113 players who have not used a single defence troop yet! i would like to think that with the help of everyone in K55 we can take out the pro Germans! they are too good @Seven Devils keeps raving about how he and his tribe is amazing! friends and family, we must unite and join forces to take out seven devils and his tribe!

CE
They have 3 brother/sister tribes. I dont know much about these guys. Threat level non existent

Rest in pieces the fallen tribes in this kK
@Ropey - Dark
IDC and their crew of world winners
Fubar

Attachments

• 1646345709825.png
    1646345709825.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 1646346527909.png
    1646346527909.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

broiler22

Reaction score
I have never heard about that treelon guy before, but he seems to be a professional javelin thrower, so take care :oops:

Deleted User - 848968328

From my understanding, Buche was suppose to war Family with 404 and IDC and XL. A friend of mine in Busche Said that all fell apart when 404 decided to cross noble and recap claims from Busche. If this is true, then it was a stupid move by 404.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dont give dj any he might have a heart attack

sniperhawk you're another noob who gets carried just like the majority of nam you have like 5 decent players one of which is being rimmed by XL, i look forward to rimming you all.

Im gonna cat debbie every pp world too she never changes her name tbh anyone who is nam doesn't lets see them play a normal world be able to out pp us and not get catted by me :D

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
So 2 forum threads about the bath bandit pretending to know us while he hasnt really played with us since 77.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So 2 forum threads about the bath bandit pretending to know us while he hasnt really played with us since 77.

Lol yeah and you wonder why, i asked like 5 people who should know you from nam too and none of them know you by name other than oh i remember sniiperhawk acc name, yet you know who i am?

You're one of the scrubs chris carrys around for world wins come back and talk to me when your not irrelevent,

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
Lol yeah and you wonder why, i asked like 5 people who should know you from nam too and none of them know you by name other than oh i remember sniiperhawk acc name, yet you know who i am?

You're one of the scrubs chris carrys around for world wins come back and talk to me when your not irrelevent,
cheers for mates not telling someone who might cat me who i am

i am the carry and best player of nam/riot, you would know that if you didnt ragequit and cry when kurtis steals your claim

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
cheers for mates not telling someone who might cat me who i am

i am the carry and best player of nam/riot, you would know that if you didnt ragequit and cry when kurtis steals your claim

Look what happened to juulke when kurtis stole his claims. that man is honestly special in the head. how hes even in leadership i will never know.

also if you were in riot they where terrible on 61 hense how they lost to us o_O, also mate i don't even know who you're none of the new nam people are that good but keep flattering yourself.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I hope english isn't your first language cause you just complimented him by saying he isn't irrelevant. Well, you typed irrelevent, but considering what people say about your gameplay it makes sense your iq is a bit below average so you cant really learn to spell every word properly

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope english isn't your first language cause you just complimented him by saying he isn't irrelevant. Well, you typed irrelevent, but considering what people say about your gameplay it makes sense your iq is a bit below average so you cant really learn to spell every word properly

Oh hey its one of chris's noob players who i've never spoken to trying to say they know me again. please stop barking what your masters say ive known them longer than you and they are all terrible, also i think i've only spoke your name once and never spoken to you. and when i did it was to tell Sam you're terrible at this game. and wow i didn't spell irrelevant correctly. if you want to talk about tw skills what worlds have you actually won that weren't classic against trash competition? you didn't even play 77. so you're one of the new wannabe nam rejects, hell sam has to quit before the world ends almost every world because you guys still act like your 12 year olds.