Leaders from other worlds?

DeletedUser

Who cares who's leading, you'll only find out who's actually not dictating some other noob-spamming-prefail tribe, AFTER a few good fought wars anyway.

DeletedUser

Hey magnus! I will come to your tribe soon, if you are in giigle, at least if you know who lets me in!

DeletedUser

I used to be one of the leaders of The Aten Global Family in World 17.

We are still in operation and in our hay-day we had over fifty tribes and spanned the entire world! It was glorious!

Then we got exposed really badly and publicly for having all the worst noobs and the worst leadership (yes, including the Magnus) and failed horribly and got beaten down by a small tribe and have been humiliated and ridiculed ever since.

Good times.

:icon_razz:

LOL!

We were warring you and you had us listed in your profile as a family, even though we had "We Hate Aten" all over our profile. :lol:

Wow.

DeletedUser

LOL LOL LOL

WORMS with 150 members were losing to us who had 60 members so they turned to their ally whoring abilities to get 3 other mass recruitment tribes to help them out so i am not so sure you can say we "failed" :icon_confused:

You can say that but you still disbanded, in my eyes you failed, but that is just my opinion...

wolves apha

I was last Duke in Worlds 3 and 4 of The Darling Possé, during the first year of the worlds, so only real veterans will remember me!
A lot on this new world shall be new to me...

The Darling Posse? I think i remember them from World 4. I don't remember you running it. I remember a lady running it until she went inactive.

And to whoever posted about leading a world 5 tribe, what tribe? Pks? Legion? TSE?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Darling Posse? I think i remember them from World 4. I don't remember you running it. I remember a lady running it until she went inactive.

And to whoever posted about leading a world 5 tribe, what tribe? Pks? Legion? TWE?

It´s nice to see someone that i know over her

DeletedUser

Question.

Why ask a bought good leaders.. sorry for my nooby question

DeletedUser

That was FrankieGoesToHollywood, she taught me how to play, and slowly raised me up from the inexperienced player I was upto Co-Duke, before leaving me totally in control when she left.
The memories!

Weren't you in Hippo's in whichever world that was?

wolves apha

That was FrankieGoesToHollywood, she taught me how to play, and slowly raised me up from the inexperienced player I was upto Co-Duke, before leaving me totally in control when she left.
The memories!

Weren't you in Hippo's in whichever world that was?

I was in world 16 for a short while. Though left fairly shortly in.

DeletedUser

I can't say I'm anything near to a famous leader.. But I have led tribes on W22 (short tenure) and W23 (2 tribes I joined at the very beginning of the world but got screwed over by my account sitter of 2-3 weeks. Later I led the tribe K51 but we went through a merger and I'm not the leader any longer.) I play on W15 and am currently a part of RoMe! which is now the tribe I lead on W28.

DeletedUser

There's a few incompetent leaders that -ID- & -IDA- ran over the top of in W23. The PTL crew is trying their luck again under the name of KoA, with still the incompetent leadership of rhindon (you'd laugh if I told you about his incompetence).

DeletedUser

lol everyone knows, this game isnt really about skill its more of:
WHO CAN PLAY THIS GAME THE LONGEST WITHOUT QUITTING?

im still more used to the old world formats, no smithy upgrades, no bons vills, no paladin weapons, no growing barbs :\

DeletedUser41659

:icon_razz:

LOL!

We were warring you and you had us listed in your profile as a family, even though we had "We Hate Aten" all over our profile. :lol:

Wow.

Yeah, we sucked pretty hard lol.

We did that with alot of tribes lol and we even put some on our allies list and enemies list lol!!!!

I really miss those days. I had so much fun telling endless amounts of noobs what to do lol! I had some missions that were designed to create the maximum amount of amusement (to myself of course) and all our operations failed miserably and actually caused most of our tribes to leave the family LOL!!!!!

I was good at making the operations sound awesome lol so the leaders always agreed with me! Everyone ripped on me so hard everytime I posted in the forums because of my tribe.

The funniest thing about it though is that Aten is still alive in World 17!!!

Good times!

k4638

was a Baron with Bdeath in W22,and its still going strong :icon_biggrin:

Ashmodai

That means 9/10 tribes fail in your eyes, including many of your own tribes that you have been in

Also means 99.99% of TW tribes will fail eventually, even T:V on W1 is now failing it seems, despite holding the world in its grasp for almost a year.