League of Extinct Gentlemen

DeletedUser

OK I'm tired of seeing the forum so quiet :icon_cry: so screw it, a discussion about the demise of LxG?

They must have peed off quite a lot of tribes, they've lost quite a lot of villages recently to Omen, (S.D) and Zero. Even [WP] and Ego! got into the action. To their credit, they have fought back, although I did get some quite funny attacks from Bloodystool :lol:
Unfortunately I only saved 1 out of the 3 but they all basically looked like this
http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/38710cef6ead697d1949c2dfe77af524
Cmoooon dude you can do better! Don't take the name of the village too literally. I'll be expecting more attacks soon...? If not your a sissy :icon_razz:

Here are the stats so far (including all tribes I know of who are attacking) except S.D obviously. P.S, is there any other good wars goin on at the minute?

Side 1:
Tribes: Omen Zero [WP] Ego!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LxG
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 933
Side 2: 200
Difference: 733

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 7
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,849,138
Side 2: 599,560
Difference: 2,249,578

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,595
Side 2: 29,735
Difference: 64,860

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I figured Omen would get boasty at some point, but if Omen is so tough why couldn't they fight war from the first Day One without assistance from S.D?

DeletedUser

Not a war persay but you're right the forums are boring so might as well throw this up... Just a little battle for supremacy out in K33 between the former number one K33 tribe Night and a few of us R4ki members.

Side 1:
Tribes: Night
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 78,827
Difference: 78,827

image.php

DeletedUser86073

LOL^

S.D Should be added to the war stats against LxG though.

DeletedUser

If those stats were added we would have like 6 more nobles against LxG, but u can not add disbanded tribes.

OMEN!
X

DeletedUser

I figured Omen would get boasty at some point, but if Omen is so tough why couldn't they fight war from the first Day One without assistance from S.D?

Yeah... from day one... Beginner protection ring any bells? Even if there was no BP, we wouldn't have been silly enough to start a war so early on.
To answer your question, S.D helped us out because they where our allies... simple as that. Why would we leave out our allies against an enemy who all started before us just "so we look tough"?
Diplomacy is half the battle.

Oh and by the way, to everyone else, LxG have quit already :(

DeletedUser

Leaders in LXG put there foot in there mouth, sorry to say then stop communicating.... the ideal is LXG is dead so i am leaving the tribe and will become free agent

DeletedUser

Now the real entertainment will be to see how long Zero lives peacefully alongside the tribe(s) moving into the southern region of 65.

I'd be a fool if I wouldn't have everything worked out already. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LxG had LxG2 and OMEN had S.D enough said.