Leaving the game

DeletedUser

Well, I am finally quitting this game, hopefully for good, since it is taking over way too much of my time as i am currently playing for 16-18 hours a day, its taking over my life :icon_eek:.

So everyone favourite forum poster (me) is will be no more :icon_sad: goodbye fellow players.

regards,
markthemonkey10

kingjohan

Goodbye mark! :(

Hope to meet u again in a new world.

First post btw!

DeletedUser

Ummm, Since I was eventually going to take all your villages, do you want to give them to me now. Is it possible this comes after you worth has been proven? I did enjoy your posts, they were very even keeled, and usually a flame in disguise. But back to the villages??? Can I take the ones you took from tonhe, oh wait that didn't work did it?

DeletedUser

Bye monkey man...:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, I try and leave this thread to run its course, but you have to try and flame me as I leave, and for the failing to take villages from tonhe, remember your member took them? remember we have a NAP? remember that means im not to attack him?

Okay, to be honest none of that would have stopped me trying to take them (am not going to say i would have managed since michealPW seems a very competent player) but i went out for the weekend with my parents, and set myself a sitter, who strongly believes in keeping our diplomacy so he didn't follow up my attacks, which i had sent before your player took the villages.

Your tribe could work on its dealings with other tribes though, i tried the nice way of mailing him, it did squat, i tried mailing nyogotha, what a waste of time :lol:, and then im told were leaving for the weekend, it was terrible :icon_sad:.

but as for the rest thanks for the compplements chris, but my villages are going to the members of my tribe, as i see fit.

ps. jk i love your sig

DeletedUser

Haha, I try and leave this thread to run its course, but you have to try and flame me as I leave, and for the failing to take villages from tonhe, remember your member took them? remember we have a NAP? remember that means im not to attack him?

Okay, to be honest none of that would have stopped me trying to take them (am not going to say i would have managed since michealPW seems a very competent player) but i went out for the weekend with my parents, and set myself a sitter, who strongly believes in keeping our diplomacy so he didn't follow up my attacks, which i had sent before your player took the villages.

Your tribe could work on its dealings with other tribes though, i tried the nice way of mailing him, it did squat, i tried mailing nyogotha, what a waste of time :lol:, and then im told were leaving for the weekend, it was terrible :icon_sad:.

but as for the rest thanks for the compplements chris, but my villages are going to the members of my tribe, as i see fit.

ps. jk i love your sig

You still wanted to take the leftovers of a player we decimated, this says you can't do things for yourself. I hope dark sephiroth looks at your stats from here before he invites you to another world.

DeletedUser

Do you perhaps know why i was trying to take the villages? mm? no? thought not, i didn't even know Tonhe was a red dot, or that he had been cleared, i was asked by a friend to take the villages, i didn't exactly ask if the villages were cleared, or for tonhe's life story, i just said okay, as i had the nobles ready and didn't seem to be doing anything else at the time, or do you need me to find the post asking someone to take them?

I am not someone who tries to scrounge villages, I would much rather noble them myself, but as you might see if you looked at where i am on the map, i am surrounded by blue dots and will take what i can get, and for the villages i've tried to get, before Tonhe's, i had only failed to take one, since one of my nobles died and the villages was only reduced to about 15 loyalty, so i gave it to a tribe member.

You don't know me.
Don't pretend you do.

DeletedUser

Maybe they could get married and have little sig babies one day :lol:

DeletedUser

I understand RL. It's a good reason to quit :) But, you're always welcome to come back :)