Leaving

DeletedUser

Pissed again are we wombat?
5th acc-umm?
Lets Try-geomikajak-deleted to play CharlieFive in november 2008
CharlieFive-well..yeah-silly ol' me- :icon_rolleyes:
The other 3 noobcake??????????????????????????????????????
So may i retort???
Just go away Miss PTerry-no one likes yooh!-Your a High Class Glorified NOOBCAKE!
Frustrated at 15k incoming? :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think not-i organized that little present for yooh!-was no skin of my nose?-so who had his knickers in a knot??
the bloke dodging them-or the bloke who had them sent???-
YOOH ARE 100% RIGHT-IT WAS FRUSTRATING..just not for me.
i had a tingle in the pantys for last 3 weeks knowing yooh are the most capable fool on w23 at rebuilding FARMS!!!

?????-why-so i become a boring old wet-sock,incapable of having fun,end up like you hating life-the world-oxygen?
l think i will continue my shananagans "geo style"..
You ever tried Building Model Trains?..i can see that being something you MAY?..excell at?
Miss PTerry-the little red engine- "i think i can..i think i can.."

bunny.jpg

arent you colplaying with charley any more? i heard you got banned... AGAIN :p

geomikajak

There wouldn't be a Geo-without Charlie..
Wouldn't be a Charlie without Geo'....
130906_masterblaster.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh.

Monster! since when did you have a forum account?

Zhao! Hey nubcake! <3 Lol, I think this is my third or fourth time creating a forum account then promptly forgetting my password, so don't put any stock in my forum join date. And rest assured, even when I'm not posting, I'm ALWAYS watching you... :icon_eek:

xlxhx, thanks for reading.

I'd like to take this opportunity to get back on topic, but PTerry's pandering, melodramatic cry for attention has all the humor and class of a teenager calling 911 after taking four Tylenols. >.<

DeletedUser

Zhao! Hey nubcake! <3 Lol, I think this is my third or fourth time creating a forum account then promptly forgetting my password, so don't put any stock in my forum join date. And rest assured, even when I'm not posting, I'm ALWAYS watching you... :icon_eek:

Im scared now... :icon_eek:

Charlie and geo are one of the best co-playing partners I have ever known
anyways, looks like Pterry's not leaving since TDL likely wont become 1st unless a complete miracle happens (other tribes top players quit) :lol:

geomikajak

And your SMMMMEEEEXXXXXYYYYYYYY.
Hard to believe your avitar gives me a tingle downstairs..
Miss PTerry- smexxxy wants to move south-maybe you should let her co-play yooh?
and have Her run ~TDL~ :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This entire thread fails...

edit: Geo's posts, insane as they are, make up for it though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is sad to say BUT I will be leaving W23.I know most will miss me here as I think I was voted most popular leader of w23 but I have to go as RL is taking it's toll. I do have a few things left to do before I go though. Hopefully it wont take longer than I have to spend here....As soon as TDL is the #1 tribe and no other real threats are around I will take my leave of this world :icon_evil:.. TY TYVM Terry

Your nothing but an attention whore.

DeletedUser

LOL, it is so much fun seeing others get so riled up over a game and calling others childish and such when it is easy to see who is frustrated and who is calm :icon_rolleyes:

geomikajak

LOL, it is so much fun seeing others get so riled up over a game and calling others childish and such when it is easy to see who is frustrated and who is calm :icon_rolleyes:
I will NOT appolagize for frustrating yooh Miss PTerry-
Cant take the heat-GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Farewell Ferry.

I find it interesting that you keep posting now :D

DeletedUser64809

Ill be glad if yooh stay Mr. PTerry.

I Have another presents for yooh.... more than before

so make sure yooh get enough time to re-build, yooh know....troops need food to live LOL

Isnt funny this game?

DeletedUser

Geo.. lol learn to read before posting idiotic comments lol..all you read was me leaving .I said after TDL is #1 lol but maybe i should say after you start your 5th account as that might happen sooner lol lol too funny.BTW Geo give me your number and i will be sure and call as I am sure you get bored as often as you lose accounts and are banned lol. I know you must be frustrated after me having 15k incoming from juiced at one time didnt make me quit but get over it lol and act like an adult. :icon_cool:

Actually if you haven't read your own post, you said you were leaving :)

Plus, what is the point of making this thread if you are not leaving anytime soon as TDL surely won't be #1 in like forever? Aside from being a spam thread.

DeletedUser

wait a second...tdl is in look now and look is #1...please leave now ferry...no one wants you here :)