Legacy of Legends: Rising from the ashes

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Greetings World 2,

Now since Scholesy have announced that the former Bunny members have joined MPX, I'm going to make an announcement too.

From the ashes of a crumbling empire... Behold, the Legacy of Legends!

As of right now, LoL, former TW1, renounce the TW tag and declares independence. The final demise of TW, the ultimate collapse of the TW High Council, happened today. When the High Council consisted of two inactives and one which nobody had faith in, the end was here. When the leadership styles between the branches became too great and there was no High Duke or High Council to rule... There was no other way forward than this.

TW1 become LoL today. We intend to continue as before; as XiG.1 became TW1 at the fall of XiG, thus TW1 becomes LoL at the end of TW. We will continue the war TW fought against Aten and HOT. We will acknowledge no victory of Aten nor HOT in the war. This breakdown of TW is not a surrender; only a new beginning.

That's all for now.

Cheerio!,
Jirki88
Co-Duke of LoL (yea, the tag PWNS!) :icon_cool:

Scholesy2005

Gooo Jirki Gooo

With you and modesty leading this tribe i know nothing but good things will happen. Best of luck :)

Regards,
Scholesy2005

Typhi

Really Obvious Flat-out Losers would have been a better name. >:D

DeletedUser

Does this mean someone has to re-name the weekly stats title? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Well, it's sad to see it happen, but it had to. Both for the sake of stats and diplomacy and a tiny bit of morale for those that don't pay attention to what's going on (because those who do know that nothing's really changed except a tiny bit of diplomacy and stats), but nothing else really.

Don't take this the wrong way, but at this stage people leaving TW are really just saving their own skin. Not that that's a bad thing.

Scholesy2005

Nah not us DC you know me i'll fight through thick and skin :p other things happened when you left that forced me and dwarve out and the former bunnies followed out of respect for us :)

DeletedUser

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just saying, dad and I probably could've left TW a long time ago and saved our skins, but we stuck it out and played on until we couldn't, never once leaving the tribe.

If it were me, I'd have stayed in the tribe and if I was in the leadership, taken control and tired to unify TW there. There's dead weight, yes, but it's like a meat shield. Logically, it's better to keep the meat shield, and up your game, as opposed to getting rid of the meat shield and then upping your game.

But I'm open to the fact that I'm not in the game anymore, so I'm going solely off of previous times. I'm not really doubting you guys, I'm just curious as to your reasons for not sticking it out like I was so sure you would?

Scholesy2005

Lets say a few people started started causing trouble and a certain player named apophis thought he was king shit and we'll people were slandering the TW name while in TW, and a few players were going to break off and create a new indy tribe without properly informing the HC and such, so i resigned and went somewhere i was actually respected (NOTE - Not all TW disrespected there are many such as modesty and TW1 who have now broken off for the corrupt leadership) and that is in MPX where we were welcome with open arms even from Aten and HOT as well.

DeletedUser

TW1 become LoL today. We intend to continue as before; as XiG.1 became TW1 at the fall of XiG, thus TW1 becomes LoL at the end of TW. We will continue the war TW fought against Aten and HOT. We will acknowledge no victory of Aten nor HOT in the war. This breakdown of TW is not a surrender; only a new beginning.

What about the war with Dbt, EleAud and MPX? Oh, and don't forget Diman. They're awesome.

DeletedUser

DC when Bunny left, I don't think any of us were under attack lol :p
I respect what you're saying though :)

koybaby

Greetings World 2,

Now since Scholesy have announced that the former Bunny members have joined MPX, I'm going to make an announcement too.

From the ashes of a crumbling empire... Behold, the Legacy of Legends!

As of right now, LoL, former TW1, renounce the TW tag and declares independence. The final demise of TW, the ultimate collapse of the TW High Council, happened today. When the High Council consisted of two inactives and one which nobody had faith in, the end was here. When the leadership styles between the branches became too great and there was no High Duke or High Council to rule... There was no other way forward than this.

That's all for now.

Cheerio!,
Jirki88
Co-Duke of LoL (yea, the tag PWNS!) :icon_cool:

So you are a completely different tribe from TW and TW3? Whats gonna happen to TW and TW3 then?

DeletedUser

How did I know it somehow involved Apophis 1. :icon_neutral:

He tried that back when TW were at war with ESL. Lippa was there then, and things were different.

Notice TW started kicking ass after he left. :icon_razz: