Legendary Knight aka ThorBolt 20 Yr Birthday for our beloved Tw

Legendary Knight

Reaction score
To tribal Wars and InnoGames and to my friends in the support team.

I'm legendary night and my sweetheart is stoiclady, I've been playing for over 15 years I do believe I did a little help for the original three so TW is always been very close to my heart and to my sweethearts which I met on tribal Wars.

We became friends 11 or 12 years ago and we just became closer and closer and next thing you know we started talking on the phone and the next thing you know we're helping each other through battles and became a real joy Another aspect of travel wars other than just battling We became the closest to friends and now we're engaged to be married and she moved from Illinois to Arizona The only drawback is is that we can't help each other anymore We really can't even attack the same village due to the rules and I understand the rules but it's a little harsh for us not be able to help each other.

My long-term name was ThorBolt and I changed it to legendary night I believe in World 43, I've won multiple worlds since I'm happy to say some have been in different tribes the two that I was involved in under legendary night was a wonderful experience, not many people realize How wonderful it is to be at the top of the mountain It takes so much effort and commitment respect toward each other honor as a unit as a tribe as a kingdom working together as one I have come up with the system that allows us to be able to share information from one location to the other.

But I've always believed in making it fun for players to come and join our team by doing so it creates friendships thatwas 65 here last forever and I have such friends, Of course, there are always going to be those who come to play tribal wars that have negative input and try to disrupt anything they can those people usually don't last very long without being sought out by those who know the game understand it and know that this person or player is not wanted in their particular locations or tribe but I can stay honestly that very few of them have been in my path I have to say that I've had a few in my path who've tried to destroy the tribe but because of my friendship to our sisters and our brothers and arms most all of them have stuck with me, In the real world I'm a manufacturing engineer specializing in robotics but of course, I'm 70 years old now and like I said I've been playing over 15 years.

Travel Wars has been a wonderful and caring place to come to after a hard day's work but I must be honest I also with on it during work day as the CEO I could do those things lol But I want all to know who read this that if you can find yourself in a kingdom or in a tribe that promotes positive thinking caring and sharing with others it's not hard to build a long-lasting life relationship and it also will help win a world just to be on the podium is beyond words.

Most people don't have a clue how many people are in a world and the commitment that it takes The endurance that it takes and as each world changes so must that tribe or that kingdom Only those who have been at the top of the mountain understand but to get to the top of the mountain with friends and sisters and brothers and arms is such a wonderful feeling to be a part of tribal wars hall of honor, which I'm proud to be in.

For whoever is reading this I would recommend Tribal Wars to any and all we're looking for a complete game that gets involved with politics, tactics, and war plans it is a complete game of strategic planning and meeting great people I want to thank Tribal War and innfogames for carrying about tribal Wars to this level, TW is a big part of so many players loves so much Happy 20th Birthday toy and all Tribal Wars.

I look forward to another 20 and look forward to new and innovative graphics because it's come a long way from 20 years ago

Legendary Knight

Aka ThorBolt

P.S. I know how to crop and I've got over 2500 pics just for My Legendary Trib or Kingdom The Knights Templars
I'm not so good at videos, I hope and Pray all players will see and feel the way I have over 15 years !!!!

Due to Tribal Wars, I have very close relationships with many many Players all over the real world, A Leader must always
put together a foundation of goals and rules along with creating a positive and Fun time for players who will want to come and play and hopefully, I can lead them to the top of the mountain by winning a world I've been able to win multiple worlds and it's great to be in the TW Hall Of Fame, For any gamer it's hands down the best feeling one can have.

Last edited: