Leggo My Ego!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ladies and the very few gentlemen,

I would like to introduce to you Operation leggo my ego!

[spoil]
2cys7a.jpg
[/spoil]

Ego has been pounding their chests in these forums far too long. They have stolen players from under our noses. Even started to noble into k42 knowing that we wanted that K.

They began to mock our players and noble into their clusters.
[spoil]
Male-PMS-65023237961_xlarge.jpeg
[/spoil]

Ego has even gone as far as......

Bah who am i kidding. We just want expansion and food. now LEGGO MY EGO!!!!

[spoil]
Ego-Wafflescopy_zps5bbcd3c0.jpg
[/spoil]

War on
wIz.

DeletedUser93066

Good luck pretty boi. Was wondering how long til you gather your balls together ;)

DeletedUser99562

Well hehe let the axes fly i guess looking forward to this come at meh ego :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I look forward to this. Best of luck to both participants.

DeletedUser91907

tumblr_m4pwrcADvb1qjioft.jpg

For what ails you .... (wonder if it will take down the swelling when we spank your ass?)..now bring it!

DeletedUser

Oh thank god.. I really need more villages.

dont we all njc dont we all. Must have been a pain trying to repair all the ones you had? only to have to repair them all over again while the world grows around you? Look we even had the chance to noble closer :O

DeletedUser

dont we all njc dont we all. Must have been a pain trying to repair all the ones you had? only to have to repair them all over again while the world grows around you? Look we even had the chance to noble closer :O

lol, you mean the villages I let heyal have? ah, ok.. I did like watching the world grow around me and watching my rank stay fairly constant.. truly heartbreaking.

It's hard to take you seriously when despite my average of losing 3 nukes per village I take and being catted over the course of a week and a half to two weeks I'm still roughly 3 times your size.. I can tutor you if you'd like? <3

DeletedUser

lol, you mean the villages I let heyal have? ah, ok.. I did like watching the world grow around me and watching my rank stay fairly constant.. truly heartbreaking.

It's hard to take you seriously when despite my average of losing 3 nukes per village I take and being catted over the course of a week and a half to two weeks I'm still roughly 3 times your size.. I can tutor you if you'd like? <3

naw no need bro. ive been top 20 before. its overrated. The nice thing is that im out on the rim and growing as per capita to the world average size. so im doing just fine. But i can teach YOU somthing. boasting daily to the world does not make the world fear you, only dislike you more. So word of advice, and do take this with a grain of salt.........[Spoil] I am coming fer j00[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Who says I want to make the world fear me? Considering I was nice enough to let heyal take those villages and my only lost village was to a guy I cross nobled with and was nice enough to let him have, I don't seem all that imposing now do I?

In any case, I'm coming too... not for you just at the thought of having some PMS-y villages.

DeletedUser93066

Btw wizdom glad it's wizdom A joke for wisdom aint it. What I wonder is why lie and deception just to declare on us. We don't need reason for a war. We do it just to play the game. We do have a good relationship. So what if we war try not to ruin the respect just for some little lies. There's quite a few players in Suit I love and adore and me and Spag has some disagreement we might not look eye to eye but not lying . Lie to what? Achieve nothing . Just one friendly advice since you guys will carry on playing TW I might not for long ;) W69 prolly will be my last if setting is likable.

DeletedUser99562

Btw wizdom glad it's wizdom A joke for wisdom aint it. What I wonder is why lie and deception just to declare on us. We don't need reason for a war. We do it just to play the game. We do have a good relationship. So what if we war try not to ruin the respect just for some little lies. There's quite a few players in Suit I love and adore and me and Spag has some disagreement we might not look eye to eye but not lying . Lie to what? Achieve nothing . Just one friendly advice since you guys will carry on playing TW I might not for long ;) W69 prolly will be my last if setting is likable.

Quitting 66 already :icon_rolleyes: ????? ......:lol:

DeletedUser

Lie? i never lied. You can even ask your buddy CoNzOlAwD who was supposed to join us yet ran to ego last min? Your diplo inquired we help your tribe attack suit up. I just played along. There was no diplomacy. No agreements. I fail to see where i lied. Oh wait. I did however have many tribes try to get intel on who i was planing to war which i randomly through around names. So ok i will play your silly little game. Proof?

DeletedUser99562

He was meant to quit after the first month or supposedly so anyhow.

Oh..... Hes one of those :lol: the nauz move accept theres one problem here at least nauz can play start up successully :icon_eek:

DeletedUser93066

Quitting after seeing 5k incoming attacks on 4 players from 5 players. Mind it 2 of the player had 16 vils in total. and 69% of the fakes are spies, not even RAM. Yes sure I am LOL. Perhaps After PMS has been disintegrated into thin air yes I will. Don't worry it wont take long for them to disband and merge into Suit or perhaps We can watch rebirth of STRIP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.