Leonardo Da Snakee: The Last Ssssupper

DeletedUser112461

99a23ac91d4321c6cc15803758e4ac20.jpg

The Book of Lemonade now available on itunes
Beyoncé 26:14-16
Judas Agrees to Betray Judas
Then one of the MM Tribe—the one called Judas 'Atmospherecf1' Iscariot—went to the chief priests in Tyrant and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of gold coins and a tribal invite. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

How to be World 84 Judas 'Atmospherecf1' Iscariot

1. Form fake friendships and establish yourself as a certified snake.
a1a2df189c6183e432a738635ad55470.png

039c6acde92bf1e275558044489da8aa.png

2. Lull target into a false sense of security and friendship.

7f3adea940db924a17095471c7567746.png

3. Keep talking to target, but always remembering to stay humble to avoid revealing two-faced nature.

b4e4b515b06ced64d18de22c4938b8e2.png

841764b637cb45e512e2f43077585e4e.png

a49a7919a016ce4d6d6e194a5bb3d1df.png

4. Throw own members under bus to quell a potential threat. NOTE: FLATTERY IS KEY!!!

d310c1aa50bef04fca9e267caafd6216.png

Atmospherecf1, the traitorous and disloyal individual also known as Zero Respect on w84, threw his tribe under the metaphorical bus on World 84 to gain an invite to the high ranked tribe at the time: Tyrant. Tribe hopping is unforgivable, yet the back-stabbing hurts that much more when it's from the Duke of the tribe. The Duke, at the end of the day, is at the very pinnacle. Members look towards leadership for guidance and support, and a successful tribe is built upon a foundation of trust, mutual respect and loyalty.

Atmospherecf1 created a tribe, not to protect and grow with his tribe mates, but to force internal and eventually disbanded once the tribe was no longer useful.

ba3c008183dee8e9ac65c5b458d058de.png

e8d27c3d533ac30ea8bf9a60a7641f8d.png

Atmospherecf1, completely living up to his paradoxical account name, showed absolutely zero respect for his tribe mates who had put so much faith in him. As you can see from the above messages I was personally sent, it is easy to perceive atmospherecf1 as a genuine, honest player. Oh wait, what's this? He's moving to Tyrant but he's taking someone with him? So he's a nice guy right? At least he didn't ditch his whole tribe? Right?

932e58ab84e12e9d84b92a223011ebc6.png

87430bee33d0c35469e7cf38b5e061ad.png

Wrong. Once you outlive your usefulness, atmospherecf1 sheds his skin and shows his final snakey form.

62f69cb8f79f9851881065dabfb252a3.png

At the end of the day, everything Atmospherecf1 touches turns to absolute shiitake mushrooms.

b0cfe2ae5178d2d326b622454c24ddc0.png

Triggered Externals Reader said:
"But Nicki Minaj! As enjoyable as all of this was to read, what's the point??? This is world 90, not world 84?"

You are indeed correct my little triggered externals reader. Once again, Atmospherecf1 is leading a tribe of individuals in PSSST! that have put their faith in him without acknowledging the trail of slime he leaves behind. Atmospherecf1 was, and always will be, looking out for himself. What do I recommend if you are in PSSST! under his leadership? Get out as quickly as you can. The tribe's spread is absolutely disgusting. Mail another tribe nearby, show them this externals thread, and I am sure they will accept you with open arms.

December 3rd will mark the year anniversary of his betrayal. Will history repeat itself? Will Atmospherecf1 throw his tribe to the wolves to safeguard his own position in the world? Only time will tell.

Now if you would be so kind, please join me in the prayer of my people, for all those hurt by Atmospherecf1.

““...For thine is the kingdom, the power bottom
And the dom top, for ever and ever.
Amen.”

Q: What's your favourite movie?
A: Snakes on a Plane.

Q: Favourite 80's song?
A: Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul.

Q: Favourite book?
A: James and the giant snake.

Q: Favourite halloween costume?
A: Medusa, Queen of the Snakes.

Q: Favourite singer?
A: Taylor Ssssssssswift.

Q: Favourite print?
A: Snakeskin.

Q: Favourite Harry Potter movie?
A: Voldemort and the Angry Snake.

Q: Do you have a nickname?
A: Snakey.

DeletedUser

A little birdie has told me he has already established long lasting diplomatic relations with a major tribe. Maybe that's the tribe he will be jumping to?

DeletedUser118344

Once again, Atmospherecf1 is leading a tribe of individuals in PSSST! that have put their faith in him without acknowledging the trail of slime he leaves behind. Atmospherecf1 was, and always will be, looking out for himself. What do I recommend if you are in PSSST! under his leadership? Get out as quickly as you can. The tribe's spread is absolutely disgusting. Mail another tribe nearby, show them this externals thread, and I am sure they will accept you with open arms.

How sweet of you Nicki Minaj.. You are so nice and such a savior of us lost souls. If not for your pseudo-messiah-jealous-ass Jesus avatar, Where would we be after putting our trust in Ronnie.

Quit tribe and delete account coz Jesus said so.

DeletedUser116463

I think he is not just a tribe a but a world hopper too. Roughly but not exactly, i think he is one of the worst duke for the past ten worlds, second to him is the duke of jaeger.

DeletedUser117534

I think he is not just a tribe a but a world hopper too. Roughly but not exactly, i think he is one of the worst duke for the past ten worlds, second to him is the duke of jaeger.

That is a bold statement from someone who spends more time on externals criticising people than playing TW properly. The last time I've seen you on the ground (W80) you've been hiding behind Sakura, a massive PP spender and you were leading a tribe that got nobled so fast than self updating maps got confused. Do something for us all and stay silent Mr.

DeletedUser

Hey @mate, nicki, I'm not into your opinion/feedback against atmos or the tribe he's in, we do believe he's not that, but if he will be or he's gonna be that one, well this is a game, you only build friendship and trust to very few people that are worthy enough to know you better. Maybe mate, you're not worthy enough or I don't know anything about your history so I'm gonna shut up about that.

Anyway, if you may.. KINDLY PLEASE, be respectful of one's religion, please don't involve CHRISTIANITY in your major problems and issues with anyone. If you've got something to ask for or problem to solve into go and talk to atmos himself, and use other images that is not related with religion, I'm sure you're better than this one. AGAIN I humbly say, PLEASEEEEE DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN, your just destroying yourself. What are you an atheist? Even if you are, just please respect other people beliefs.

Michael Corleone.

Hey @mate, nicki, I'm not into your opinion/feedback against atmos or the tribe he's in, we do believe he's not that, but if he will be or he's gonna be that one, well this is a game, you only build friendship and trust to very few people that are worthy enough to know you better. Maybe mate, you're not worthy enough or I don't know anything about your history so I'm gonna shut up about that.

Anyway, if you may.. KINDLY PLEASE, be respectful of one's religion, please don't involve CHRISTIANITY in your major problems and issues with anyone. If you've got something to ask for or problem to solve into go and talk to atmos himself, and use other images that is not related with religion, I'm sure you're better than this one. AGAIN I humbly say, PLEASEEEEE DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN, your just destroying yourself. What are you an atheist? Even if you are, just please respect other people beliefs.
triggered

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with this PnP. I've been in a couple of Atmospherecf1's tribes and he is a very talented leader. He puts so much work into his tribe and you will be amazed. From his maps..youtube videos, and him singing to the tribe, It brings joy to the game. And for a Duke to hold his weight in activity, points, ODA&ODD, is respectable in its own right. Yes, his a damn good player.

But he is not a perfect person. He does make mistakes from time to time (like all of us do.) If I remember correctly, Lew was playing his W84 account, some of his actions may not have been because of him. I remember Lew discussing about nobling all the villages in his area.

(W84) Tyrant's downfall wasn't because of atmospherecf1, it was other factors that lead to the tribe's down fall.

I rate this as a very misleading PnP, and quite disrespectful to one of the best leaders out there..

nowitsover

I just thought the externals needed a little something something. Going to be a good few weeks before it picks up for real.

Doubtful, w88 is mute and not much going on in 89 either :/

Nice PnP btw!. Always a pleasure to read your posts (regardles if I may agree with them or not).

DeletedUser119759

lols.. atmospherecf1 aka atmospherecf aka zero respect

I've gone to war against one of atmos premade tribe. I think W82? When I was co playing a member from the tribe Colour. His tribe put a good fight against me, eddiesec, ceiling destroyer, and few other pros (yes we were a premade tribe as well). Ofcourse we ended up overwhelming his tribe at the end. I remember reading through our tribal forum and past messages that were circulated. He was very respectful and fought till the end. We were finally able to rim him after losing 3-4 nukes. Because my nukes was one of those that hit. atmos doesn't deserve this PnP, this dude is a warrior.

DeletedUser116463

That is a bold statement from someone who spends more time on externals criticising people than playing TW properly. The last time I've seen you on the ground (W80) you've been hiding behind Sakura, a massive PP spender and you were leading a tribe that got nobled so fast than self updating maps got confused. Do something for us all and stay silent Mr.

What i posted in the above was correct, since atmospheric has no world memorable as formidable.

80 was a fun world, its too troublesome to explain to you but you too had a premade that got nailed very early right?

Regarding doing nothing. I dont play evry world except pping. My recent serious is W87, im not going to to tell you my ign and HP.
For older worlds, i won 3 worlds.

So?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have not played this game nor read the externals in a while. and with that said

What i got from this thread is that this Atmos guy seems to be a good not perfect leader who actually plays the game. judging the from like from Luxem on top, I believe that hes "vouchable"

bottom line...before the egos start taking this thread out of topic
PnP backfired.
Atmos guy is a cool guy
The general public does not like religion PnPs
Cool attempt to turn heads and spark externals but seems whole thread backfired.

DeletedUser117534

What i posted in the above was correct, since atmospheric has no world memorable as formidable.

80 was a fun world, its too troublesome to explain to you but you too had a premade that got nailed very early right?

Regarding doing nothing. I dont play evry world except pping. My recent serious is W87, im not going to to tell you my ign and HP.
For older worlds, i won 3 worlds.

So?

So could you read your previous post again?

I could give you 20 names of terrible dukes just from top of my head who played and failed badly during the last 10 worlds (myself included). But yet you have picked Atmos as one of the worst, I wonder what's the reason?

Maybe....

1. You enjoy trolling people?
2. You are seeking attention?
3. You are posting nonsense out of pure boredom?
4. Atmos has rimmed you in the past?
5. Atmos's tribe has rimmed you in the past?
6. Atmos has just rejected your recruitment application to PSSST! ?
7. You are helping someone from W90 who feels like Atmos's tribe is doing to darn well and it is becoming a problem?

My apologies if I missed something, could you enlighten us please if that's the case?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Accuracy aside i thought it was quite an amusing bit of pnp although i have to say psst is probably a better tribe than tyrant on 84 is so best of luck to them and hopefully history doesnt repeat itself haha

DeletedUser116463

Your questions considered as rubbish.

I have so many things say, but oh well. Talking to you is not worthy of my time.

DeletedUser

Accuracy aside i thought it was quite an amusing bit of pnp although i have to say psst is probably a better tribe than tyrant on 84 is so best of luck to them and hopefully history doesnt repeat itself haha
hi minty, welcome back to w90... :) say hi to dj from me.. :p

Your questions considered as rubbish.

I have so many things say, but oh well. Talking to you is not worthy of my time.

its not rubbish mate, its just that every proposition has it's own conclusion,but every conclusion needs to be reviewed all over again, and that means, what you said is simply not true or it's true only if it's you. I have no harsh feedbacks against you, it's just that why don't you answer all of the question if you think the questions are rubbish enough that makes it not worthy of your time? Or are you just by have nothing to say or defend your propositions? hehehe..

DeletedUser

It seems like in every world I play in.. atmospherecf1's name gets brought up every time. I've heard nothing but good things about him from my co players. I happened to speak to some of my old TW friends that quit long ago, I brought up atmospherecf's name. And they told me his a legendary leader since back in the old-school TW days. Alot of people seem to know and look up to atmospherecf1. I'm turning into a fan boy lols!

DeletedUser112461

Wow... I feel like some of you took the point of this thread and completely ran away with it ahaha.

Just to clarify this is NOT a TEA vs PSSST! thread or anything along those lines. I just wanted to give external readers a little bit of fun on a quiet Sunday and I think I achieved that. If anything this post is solely my own personal experience of encountering atmospherecf1 and I am sorry to say that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. Given your comments and the number of them maybe I was a little too harsh. As I mentioned, this is the first time I had come across him or even heard his name. So you cannot really blame me for this.

Also about the reference to Christianity, I am sorry if I offended anyone. I honestly did not think for a minute that a few Jesus/Judas memes would get some people so riled up. I have the utmost respect for Christianity and any/all other religions the readers on the TW externals may follow. I apologize once again if I offended you in any way, it was definitely not my intent.

However I completely stick by my decision to typecast myself as Jesus.