Let go of the West. Let's look at the East.

SPIESAREGREAT

If you look closely. The western part of this world is divided by 4 top 20 tribes: [R], 3DX, TSL, and WAR!!. If i am given the right to predict, i think [R] and TSL would remain standing until the last seconds of this world. They surely control the show in those continents just like how Portugal and Spain divided the world as written in the human history.

However, if you regularly monitor the east. It is very much divided that you might expect merges or total destruction in the coming weeks. They have K67, ANARKY, ~SAD~, Below, (~IF~), and 1337. All controlling various continents. A merge, except for 1337, among these tribes can cause chaos and change in the balance of power in the east.

A single merge can change the future of these tribes. Anytime soon, the scales might change angles. We'll just watch how dukes take the stage.

swordalchemist

firstly portugal and spain never controlled the world.....get ur history right...there were plenty of other nations in it as well.....including some asian super powers......and others.....either then tht all the europeans countries slashed at each other throats for control of the west..so thts only a portion of the world and mostly it was uninhabitated so easy kills there..:icon_twisted:... and the west is mainly ruled by Fid in this world...and bunny is just sitting idle waiting for the time wen ~IF~, ~SAD~ and Anarky finish killing each other...after tht Bunny and Fid are gonna go in shining armour and eat everything up.:icon_eek:..so its pretty much decided... who controls the east....and k67 are too small to be doing anything big...against bunny or FID...
Them Bunny troopers are gonna eat you up....:icon_biggrin:

And as for the west...well its completely a Death zone...cuz in this world....any tribe below the top 6 thts right cuz 1337 has some good stuff...well either then the top 6....the other tribes dont matter at all cuz just take a look at the rankings...the difference is so huge between the top 6 and the rest top 20...tht everything else is just food for the top 6...so theres just 6 super powers....and the west has 3 of the best....so u can expect some heavy bloodsheds....and its already started...so its the most unstable place to be....and tht makes it exciting....:)

DeletedUser

could i point out out how TSL is not walking over WAR!! and neither is it the other way round, so there you go a non-top 6 tribe beating the tribe that is 4th. I would say the west is a battlefield with 3DX and [R], then TSL and WAR!!.

the east on the other hand is too quite even if you include 1337 bashing ~IF~ seems like they are all scared of each other and lack of a proper war (as 1337 is owning too much to call it a war)

DeletedUser84663

[R] and 3DX control the west, generally speaking. there's a lot less control on the west than there is in the east, where FID and Bunny control. On the east, there is potential for some uprising from the "little people" (not being discriminatory) against FID and Bunny...

but on the other hand, there is serious potential for some nice wars (read: mostly even and long), and maybe an eatery can be set up for the fish leftovers... and that's not even including all the barb wars that the guys outta the top 10 are facing! Have you seen the demolition!?!? such monstrosity should not be watched in slow-motion...

DeletedUser

Love it, LET GO OF THE WEST and talk about the east and still everyone talks of the west lol

DeletedUser

all i can say is that he talked about the west in his post if he hadnt have done so then it would not have lead to this anyway the west is way more intresting more wars. eerrmm... more wars and MMOOORRRREEEE WWWAAARRRRRRRRSSS!!!!

DeletedUser42132

yep i like west too but i think the east has better quality

swordalchemist

could i point out out how TSL is not walking over WAR!!

Tsl just havent bother with u guys yet.....just look at the difference of numbers of villages......MORE VILLAGES= MORE TROOPS.....so there...you are screwed....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Tsl just havent bother with u guys yet.....just look at the difference of numbers of villages......MORE VILLAGES= MORE TROOPS.....so there...you are screwed....:icon_twisted:

The question isn't if TSL outnumbers us. The question is can TSL get organized and pull their large force of noobs into a decent tribe. that remains to be seen. So far it has just been a small group of their skilled members attacking us. the masses have yet to get involved.

DeletedUser

You know maybe I'm overly picky due to being a historian... but this thread has seen some of the worst use of historical similies/metaphors I've ever known... If you need a history lesson I'll add one to the farmer's arms... for those who are on the guest list of course.

DeletedUser84663

You know maybe I'm overly picky due to being a historian... but this thread has seen some of the worst use of historical similies/metaphors I've ever known... If you need a history lesson I'll add one to the farmer's arms... for those who are on the guest list of course.

I think we ALL need to know the full history of the internet smiley...

and Mellow, I was not talking about the west... just hoping the east picks up more :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

He's not saying they controlled the world, he's saying they divided it. Which they did, by signing the Treaty of Tordesillas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas

And in a similar way... I'm going to divide bunny up. I get half of it and dazrield gets half of it.

Pretty much the situation with Spain, they didn't really own any of what they were dividing up, they just... decided that they did, I mean, nobody else owned it (except the native Americans) so they figured they could claim it all.

Vndhl

could i point out out how TSL is not walking over WAR!! and neither is it the other way round, so there you go a non-top 6 tribe beating the tribe that is 4th.

:icon_surprised::icon_eek: hmmm...You continue to surprise me,is it stupidity?...yes :)
The facts are:A.D.D. promise to take us down,then Borg and now WAR,look where the first 2 are now :icon_wink: ...I supose history will repeat in your case also! :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser42132

Dont think history repeats Vndhl ,it is just happen .

We see the past to help us recover the present that will effect in our future ;)