Let me be the first....

FooFoo Pig

The proof is in the pudding. And guess what?

[spoil]
jello.jpg

:p
[/spoil]

Bring me back some. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser26848

hey did i say congrats to ti and evo on the big merge .. good LUCK evo FAMILY .... doesn't that sounds so cute ????? lol

JOHNBOY15

hey did i say congrats to ti and evo on the big merge .. good LUCK evo FAMILY .... doesn't that sounds so cute ????? lol

LOL Cute would have to be the top 20 ODA player rankings.

Shows how cute we really are :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well done. gonna be interesting to see how you fight till the end.

now with taking in a large portion of the wars they fought dont think i've seen them stick a war out till the end. i see a fair amount of SEXY and now TI players there.

either way i see the end game war being interesting.

LOL that was accusatory. Unfortunately toward the wrong crowd. EVO isn't a lets hug it out tribe.. I have fought against them and with them and the diplomacy in this tribe is set on founding rules. These are not just recruits. Every Sexy member, Every Fates member that made their way into evo put up just as much of a fight as any of us did. They deserve to stay in this world.

I get a bit annoyed with the merging sarcasm at this stage of the game. Surely we could have continued to hammer some of these guys to the end, I mean we have done it this long but other tribes knocking on our doors don't always make that the easiest nor smartest route.

Kinda funny how some are a bit irritated about the merge, unfortunately you are stating publicly irritation for the wrong reasons. We all know it sucks when you put people off for so long, drop the ball and then they end up elsewhere. Everyone should have saw this coming. Hell yes we want these guys on our team. They stayed.. they fought and they want to continue to fight. So to say we have never seen a war all the way through is false and misleading. No other tribe in this world has fought as long and as hard as EVO beating tribes into submission. Even my own =). So give us our damn props and don't be bitter about it. =)

WELCOME TO OUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW FAMILY.. WE ALREADY LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH!!!! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

michy - co player
johnboy
kiber
less
dazer
killardan
seii
hodgy
blgreyes
darkx

That would be 9 accounts out of 60 players across the original sexy bored. These guys have put up with our axes for a long time, they most definitely deserve to play on. =) Thanks for lending us your knowledge, support and offensive power into this next phase.

DeletedUser

LOL that was accusatory. Unfortunately toward the wrong crowd. EVO isn't a lets hug it out tribe.. I have fought against them and with them and the diplomacy in this tribe is set on founding rules. These are not just recruits. Every Sexy member, Every Fates member that made their way into evo put up just as much of a fight as any of us did. They deserve to stay in this world.

I get a bit annoyed with the merging sarcasm at this stage of the game. Surely we could have continued to hammer some of these guys to the end, I mean we have done it this long but other tribes knocking on our doors don't always make that the easiest nor smartest route.

Kinda funny how some are a bit irritated about the merge, unfortunately you are stating publicly irritation for the wrong reasons. We all know it sucks when you put people off for so long, drop the ball and then they end up elsewhere. Everyone should have saw this coming. Hell yes we want these guys on our team. They stayed.. they fought and they want to continue to fight. So to say we have never seen a war all the way through is false and misleading. No other tribe in this world has fought as long and as hard as EVO beating tribes into submission. Even my own =). So give us our damn props and don't be bitter about it. =)

WELCOME TO OUR NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW FAMILY.. WE ALREADY LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH!!!! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

michy - co player
johnboy
kiber
less
dazer
killardan
seii
hodgy
blgreyes
darkx

That would be 9 accounts out of 60 players across the original sexy bored. These guys have put up with our axes for a long time, they most definitely deserve to play on. =) Thanks for lending us your knowledge, support and offensive power into this next phase.

very nicely said!

Haugwarts

OMG Jeydin you're the best .....

I don't even know how people could survive your Pnp skills , a supreme leader you are . And great tribe mate .

DeletedUser

Nice post Jeydin. No sarcasm intended in this thread. Simply credit where credit is due.

35se

michy - co player
johnboy
kiber
less
dazer
killardan
seii
hodgy
blgreyes
darkx

LoL finally someone responded. i was kinda just trying to stir up something. im home to a very hateful world. and this forum was far to boring.

I cant see anyone who would be irritated by the merge besides maybe some rim tribes. W34 was in much need of the final war and now just a matter of time before it starts. speaking of which when will EVO and RAIN duke it out?

of the original SEXY and TI i see
johnboy
killadran
lesss
sir certz
d a z e r
Kiberneticar
ming jr
lambing21
cyberkare2
hodgy77
winwash
annon118
darkxness
Seiichirou
blgreyes
Marvellous Death

i know my math is terrible and ive been away from w34 for some time also im sure some of them are internal but our lists dont add up :s

bottom line is i cant wait to watch this war happen. i think its gonna be a good battle on both sides.

look forward to some stats and what the Map looks like in a year. gonna be pulling for smaller or the tribes tho. sorry EVO :)

DeletedUser

gonna be pulling for smaller or the tribes tho. sorry EVO

There are non evo/rain tribes on the map? really? hmmmm. There is no tribe bigger than me (perhaps half the size of me) that is not aligned.

DeletedUser

There are non evo/rain tribes on the map? really? hmmmm. There is no tribe bigger than me (perhaps half the size of me) that is not aligned.

maybe he ment the smallest tribe of the 2 big-un's left

which means rain...maybe not sure wasnt while clear on the matter.....

JOHNBOY15

michy - co player
johnboy
kiber
less
dazer
killardan
seii
hodgy
blgreyes
darkx

WOW not much i can add to that a part from the sexy TI vs EVO war was won by EVO no they did not noble all the accounts (who would have) but made over 40 players quit and destroyed the biggest family tribe that was around.

I am great full that EVO had the room and the time for us all and giveing us a chance to carry on playing and doing what we do best :)

TY to all EVO for haveing us all and let the good times roll i can there going to be some good times (becouse u are all crazy)