let the feeding frenzy begin ]:)

DeletedUser

sean ==> (<3)
space==> (hug)
jidge ==> (sun)

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

DeletedUser

Only ever spoke to Jidge from the account, shame you have to leave, i got my hopes up you'd OP on me ;) Cyaaa

DeletedUser

Goodbye guys, and best of luck.You definitely contributed to this world being a good one, hope to play with you again sometime.

DeletedUser

LFB :'( Ill miss ya buddy, its been a real run with you being my neighbour, but now that you're quitting, Ill just noble every village everyone takes off you >:)

DeletedUser

LFB :'( Ill miss ya buddy, its been a real run with you being my neighbour, but now that you're quitting, Ill just noble every village everyone takes off you >:)

Bring it on :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Bye guys all of us will miss you.

@Sean: Nice chatting with you buddy.

@Space: I still haven't seen your pic sharky boy is mentioning about.

@Jidge: Daddy!!! I'll miss ya papa bear. Spam on chat once in a while ok?

DeletedUser

*Yawns*

Where did I put my whiskey? Must be somewhere around here...

DeletedUser

Good bye LFB.

Best of luck and with this 7sf goes down the drain.

That's an interesting and random babble, seeing as LFB was a good friend to the tribe for a while, but was only with 7SF for a week or so. Never had time to make any difference, but just as the forum 'welcomes' died off, LFB left the world.

Shame.
IF LFB could have stayed, those vills could have increased 7SF's steady climb up the rankings - which have never ceased with/without LFB.

Anyhows. Good luck LFB, if you ever check back in on this thread.
A decent player/s leaves again....
TT.