Lethal player - Eerile blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aren't you going to reply to the one who you demanded for a reply from?

DeletedUser

Teh Hitcher:

OK - I never had actually doubts that your Tribe is noobish or something in that way - not at all. But I didn't know how to explain the attack from him - I thought Lethal wanted war with us, didn't know he wanted to clear me.

Also, don't know the person who was attacking me, but I still didn't change my mind - if I would attack a stronger player, I would scout it first. But OK, if you say he's good - he also might be.

I belive in your skill as a Leader, you seem very good. Leading a Tribe is something new for me, and I would like to succed in this World, although I'm not very appreciated on the Public forum - but I do hope my Tribe will suprise you later.

No offence to all - didn't thought it would end like this.

DeletedUser

Black next time spell my name right. And doing what you did just shows how big of a noob you are... Also how big of a noob your tribe is. I would leave your tribe for something like this... It was a simple farm and fake... *wonders what you will be like when you have 30 incomings*

DeletedUser

I actually try to talk with you guys, but you just don't want to understand.

1.) He didn't manage to clear me, I wiped his troops.

2.) I played this game on serveral servers I had 30 incomings, belive me.

3.) Sorry for not spelling your name correctly, I memorized it wrong.

4.) I don't think you should judge my skill and skill of Tribe members by my posts on Public Forums.

I try to be nice here, even if you're flaming me in every post. I really hope me and my Tribe will prove you guys wrong, one day.

We'll see.

DeletedUser

1.) He didn't manage to clear me, I wiped his troops.
I never argued with you in that point. You did clear him. Few facts here and there could be used as an excuse, such as the lack of rams to pull down your walls. But, you won through one attack (I don't consider a fake as an attack), so congratulations.

2.) I played this game on serveral servers I had 30 incomings, belive me.
Experience is not decided by incomings. Experience is decided by the number of villages you clear, number of villages you noble and so on.

3.) Sorry for not spelling your name correctly, I memorized it wrong.

4.) I don't think you should judge my skill and skill of Tribe members by my posts on Public Forums.
True, I agree with you on that point of view. But I always have a theory about the public forums we use almost daily. That is "Those forums are only for diplomatic, political and friendly relations." Means, in-game, you win villages. Here, you win trust, friendship and other advantages to both sides.

I try to be nice here, even if you're flaming me in every post. I really hope me and my Tribe will prove you guys wrong, one day.
I wasn't trying to flame you. I won't hide the fact that I was a bit pissed off when I saw the contnents of your post, hence you did hide so many things about you, such as the report, where it showed you lost troops as well, so it was a narrow victory for you. I only redeemed my member and tribe's name from false accusions. Which, I'm sure any other leader would have done the same.

DeletedUser

I was also not trying to flame you... I'm just trying to help out.. I may have come across rude. These boards could be the life of you or the death of you. Your post could be the death of you. Also... Just because you played many worlds doesn't mean you know how to lead either. But who am I to judge you off this one post. Next time just try to contact a diplomat. We are easy to get along with usually. Depends on if you did something bad or not :p

I played this game on serveral servers I had 30 incomings, belive me.

Experience is not decided by incomings. Experience is decided by the number of villages you clear, number of villages you noble and so on.

He has a point... When I mentioned incomings though I was simply trying to state that out of 30 of those attacks 5 or 6 may actually be real. The rest are just trying to get you to guess which village they really are trying to noble.

I don't think you should judge my skill and skill of Tribe members by my posts on Public Forums.

Like I stated above the public forum can be the life or death of you. I think Asasin will learn that soon...

DeletedUser

This incoming statement was for the Stick, as he assumed I never had that many, I didn't try to equal that as "expirience".

And Hitcher, with flaming I didn't meant you. Other players just bumped in and pulled their revolvers as ussual when I write, but it's ok. I don't mind, they can do that - if that makes them happy.
Maybe I write noobish or it seems that I'm a noob, but I think I can say that I have some expirience, maybe not in leading Tribe, but I do know how to play this game.

And also, I hided my troops, because you would know how many I have.

And I agree with rams will be easier, I can tell you, that my wall was lvl 10 on the first attack.

edit:

Stick it's ok. I think first posts are ussualy those so called "un-thinkable", you know when you just hit what first comes on your mind - that's how I do, and that's why I ussualy get often in flamings.

But I think expirience CAN be told by how many worlds you played in. But if we're talking about skill then the count of worlds we play don't matter, because skill is based on the things Teh Hitcher wrote few posts up (nobling and taking villages, defending them, etc). Atleast I have that in my head. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Hitcher, with flaming I didn't meant you. Other players just bumped in and pulled their revolvers as ussual when I write, but it's ok. I don't mind, they can do that - if that makes them happy.
This is a public forum. If you honestly had the intentions of solving this with no problems, you could have wrote me a mail in-game, which you didn't. =/

Maybe I write noobish or it seems that I'm a noob, but I think I can say that I have some expirience, maybe not in leading Tribe, but I do know how to play this game.
That is not something to be extremely proud of, hence you played many servers before, you should have a decent knowledge of the game, at the least. Yet again, who am I to judge.

And also, I hided my troops, because you would know how many I have.
So, you just needed to show the people who was the victorious person without the details. Not very smart in my opinion, nor honest.

And I agree with rams will be easier, I can tell you, that my wall was lvl 10 on the first attack.
So you blindly admit, that you had the advantage with a lvl 10 wall (Which could have slaughtered at least 1/5 of his troops without any spear/sword/axe/paladin). But your victory, as I stated was narrow.

Now, please, if you have anything else you wish to comment about you, or a proposition, don't hold back ;)

DeletedUser

I probably didn't expected that other will involve into this Thread, before opening it.
I thought, you know, to make Forums maybe more alive, with that info - but probably wrote it in a bad way. So yea, sucks..

About my knowledge of game, we could talk in the infinity, not because it's so wide, but because I could state my opinion you could state yours again. And it won't reach end.
I guess the game will need to show that by itself on this W39.

I wanted to put some details, that I'm not just "making something up" that why I putted the Report. And I always hide my troops, neverthless if it's in the middle-of-the game, or in the very begining of the server. That's how I just post reports on Publics.

Yes, I always like to make sure my defenses are strong, before I may evolve village - wall is a good way to start, as it in begining, wall alone can wipe many troops.

DeletedUser

Nuke it was an example on my part ;p

I've had a lot more incomings as well lol ^_^

DeletedUser

Heh Nuke, well yea, might be weak. But as I remember around 20-30 was the most incomings I ever got.

DeletedUser

Alright.. Well, commenting any more on anything would either take us off-topic or take us back to the starting point.

Anything else you wish to state please? Anything that I could reply to, that would concern my tribe and yours.

DeletedUser

Nothing more Teh Hitcher, thanks for answers and your tolerance / patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.