Lethal Squirrels

DeletedUser

Once upon a time. In a far far forest, it's beauty was paved with colorful rainbows and beautiful animals and tall, wonderful trees.

Rainbow_Forest_by_Stroody.jpg

There, lived a lot of squirrels under a small pine house tree which they built themselves. :icon_eek: They lived peacefuly, happily and were actually clean (Bare with me).

One day, the king and the queen were sitting on a tree. Literally KISSING each other!

2344898196_3c554b7b2c.jpg

So, with one of their erotic thought was to have a bath together. The king, the youthful, brave and foolish king was washing the queen's back and moved above, to her ears and purposely accidently spilt some shampoo deep into her ears. Causing her to burst her ear drums. Some say, it was a plan devised by the cunning king to make the queen go deaf, and some say it's for the best, and some say both. :)

Every after that, no one dared to have a shower, became stinky, and happy and lethal. But still friendly =)

Sorry, the urge was running within my blood to make such a long boring post.
Here is some information that could be important to those who might actually consider joining.

I am going to make a tribe in world 39. Probably somewhere in the core or on the east of the core. Still, all actions inside the core will concern us so it won't be a tribe where we grow peacefully and have 402145 NAPs and strive for world peace. We will be a tribe where we wait for our enemy to go to sleep and then ram 4 noblemen up his ass. Here is a little information about this tribe:
Tribe Name: Lethal Squirrels
Tribe Abb: LS or Lethal
Leadership: Just me at the moment.
Jobs: Will be discussed in the tribe when opened.
Members: I can tell you the list is not long, nor it is a big quantity of members. But it certainly is a good quality of members.
Past Experience: Yes, all the members in the tribe have vast experience. They are not known on the forums and their popularity doesn't go world-wide but hopefully on this world, we will. My experience as a leader, was on World 10 and World 19. I lead a tribe called BSO on World 10 and reached roughly 200K points (my own account, under another username) and on World 19, I was the leader of one of the branches of HAVOC (which I now regret, I hate family tribes) and reached 350K and the tribe reached almost 10 million points. Not very great but we all start from somewhere.
Goals: Two plans, either rule the world, or plan B which includes forcing the world with our lovely smell into bowing before us. Either way, we shall win!

To join, contact me. Now, unfortuantley, things have gotten a bit more difficult to join hence we are getting few more applications and we really wish to maintain our membership below 30, and certainly not more than 20 once the world starts. You need not worry about not getting accepted, we still accept applications as long as they are good and prove your worth. I will also, recruit those who seem worth the while, or perhaps try. We wish to be organized, capable and active as possible, bearing inactives is something no great tribe can tolerate, we may not be great nor close to that; but we can try to be somewhere there, and that's the fun part as far as I know.
If you wish to know what are the requirements, please contact me with a well written letter that is convinent and that I can feel happy and satisified when I read it.

Thank you for reading the above materials =)
Teh Hitcher

DeletedUser

Just a small announcement.

Since I am having some trouble with real life, will be solved soon hopefully (No thanks, I don't want to talk about it =)).

Kieofire will be in charge of recruitment and the members for the time being. So if you wish to join please contact him in a PM here. He will gladly respond to you about your application or questions.

For those of you who'm which they already applied and sent a mail to me, no need to re-send it to Kieofire as I will take care of it.

Thank you.
Teh Hitcher