lets bring life back to world 8

DeletedUser

Anyway, DT still has Nuke and Myriad to clear out even AFTER Clorox eventually goes. Then, there's the tribes they're not as close with (I'm just guessing here) like N.O who will provide plenty of food as well.

DeletedUser

The players in N.O have alot of experance fighting DT and KNT, All three of us know what to expect and what a long battle that would become.

Maybe one day tho :p

DeletedUser3967

The players in N.O have alot of experance fighting DT and KNT, All three of us know what to expect and what a long battle that would become.

Maybe one day tho :p

Correction: Snaus has ALL the experience in fighting [DT] & KNT and don't forget that. Many of those in N.O. were in REL and sat back at lot of the time, made excuses as to why they couldn't fight [DT] & KNT, so please don't pretend your tribe is great, it isn't - Snaus is and always will be the best player in this game - and you're only in the position you are right now, because of it, because [DT] fear Snaus.

End of.

DeletedUser

Well the whole DT/Myriad saga probably won't be as interesting as it might have been - the new owner for Tong Po's account just brought it over to DT meaning there's plenty of bright red in Myriad's clusters. Really crappy way for things to work out. I didn't expect to beat DT - I mean the size difference is ridiculous, but I figured it would be a long battle. This sucks.

DeletedUser

Snaus is a great player and alot of people know that but DT and KNT could wipe him out if they wanted. You may find N.O have a few good hungry players who just got fed up of the crap you used to feed us back in REL so would not fight for you yet they seemed to do a good job when you attacked us, I think even i got 8 of your villages but your going to be predictable and say you had deleted your account before that now arnt you.

DeletedUser

Snaus is a great player and alot of people know that but DT and KNT could wipe him out if they wanted. You may find N.O have a few good hungry players who just got fed up of the crap you used to feed us back in REL so would not fight for you yet they seemed to do a good job when you attacked us, I think even i got 8 of your villages but your going to be predictable and say you had deleted your account before that now arnt you.

stop changing the conversation everyone knows than N.O is filled with cowards... well other than snaus. u guys were scared when u were in REL and now u prove ur cowards by kicking someone that is already down.

DeletedUser

stop changing the conversation everyone knows than N.O is filled with cowards... well other than snaus. u guys were scared when u were in REL and now u prove ur cowards by kicking someone that is already down.

I suggest you get your facts right before you throw things like that around about people.

DeletedUser3967

I suggest you get your facts right before you throw things like that around about people.

We all know the truth.

Takes a lot to admit your wrong.

You can't do it, cause your not man enough.

DeletedUser

Its a shame i am not wrong, You really should start growing up DTATDM. I think you spread that many lies about that even your forgetting whats true and whats not.

Shame you quit as i was looking forward to seeing you in K1 \o/

DeletedUser92

Y'know what? I'll argue in defense of a good number of N.O players. Why? Cuz I've made a habit of picking losing causes on W8.

N.O has a lot of players who are good. Snaus is the one that most people immediately recognize, mainly because of how powerful he's proven himself, but he's not alone.

CFox, anyone? Yeah. I respect him. Always will. I don't agree with his choice of tribe, but I respect him. Once upon a time he was merely a trooper in THE, now he's his own guy and that's all there is to it. Its unfortunate his time with us on W30 was so short, but such is life.

Barrakkas? He was usually pretty nice to talk to. I know he's been active at times, but for some reason he comes off as so damned low-key its hard to remember him. Some people are just like that; its an asset, sometimes, too!

Hckyboy84 and Dune3434? I mean, really? How can you go wrong? Those guys were quite often in comms. We didn't always get along, I'm sure, but in the end? Those guys put effort in. Complex1? He would talk, even if he wasn't hyper-aggressive.

Hell, even Michael20 pitched in once in a while, though not as much as I wish he would have. I'd comment on Gath, but I'm not sure who owns the account at this time. The original was amazing, the current maybe not so much. I honestly lost track. Same with Debeej, I'm afraid.

So where's the bad rap come from? We all know my dispute with Tong Po. We all know at least part of the story. So, I won't bother with that. But why wouldn't I be a huge fan of DespisePQ? Honestly, it has more to do with the way his time in TRE ended then the way he was during that stay. He certainly took part in our attacks against Maratea!

I think the reason that he gets such a bad rap - and as one of the two primary leaders of N.O, passes it to his tribe - is the way he handled the end of TRE. DTATDM announced he was quitting (he knew I was also going to, due to w30) and I promised to do the honorable thing and stick around until someone stepped up to cover the watch. Despise volunteered for the job. We spent a day or two trying to see who was doing what - we were interested in seeing whether or not Virini wanted to step up - and we were doing fairly well with getting things set to transfer.

Then - if I recall correctly - Despise was suddenly no longer in the tribe! He'd just promised to lead it, not even a week ago, and suddenly he was in another tribe? When asked, he informed me that he'd originally planned to re-invite Tong Po and put him in charge of TRE. Well, this was a shocker to me, and it smacked of betrayal. Not to mention, I was forced to continue leading a now thoroughly demoralized and broken tribe that had watched its leadership totally self destruct, until I could pass its leadership on.

We all know what happened to NERA.

Either way, that's when I decided that it was only a matter of time before N.O attacked CLOROX. It immediately attacked its former tribemates in NERA - surprise surprise, so much for "tribemates before self" - and wouldn't'cha know? N.O declared on CLOROX as it lay at its weakest. Does it have legitimate grounds? Psh, who needs 'em, its a war game. But the scavenger coming to pick at the bones of another tribe's kill is pretty lame, if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Most of what you put is spot on JP, I left TRE because i noticed there was no good way of saving it and attacking NERA was your idea to be fair mate, Clear the dead wood in our core as they where all inactive or not taking part in ops. As a Baron of yours at the time i agreed with the idea. When Tong Po came to me with the offer of running N.O and to pick my team i jumped at the idea and invited a small few i belived to be good and active players.

The worst thing i did as a duke was to promote Tong Po to match my rank and put him in charge of diplomacy, Was since then we started dropping naps and making enermys with people we classed as friends but i dont mind taking all the greef as that comes with the job. But classing his as a top player when he jumps ship on the day the NAP is dropped i feel is funny and really proved his true colours so i am happy to say you was right about that player all along.

We live and learn as time goes on

DeletedUser3967

QFT.

You are wrong DTATDM about that comment. Care to admit that? You thinking [DT] is SCARED of one person, is somewhat, over the top.

Then answer me this.

In two years of being on the frontline, why is it that Snaus capped 70% of his villages against Uniro, [DT] & KNT.

Why is it that [DT] never succesfully put an op on him.

I'll tell you why. [DT] is weaker in K35 than many would like to admit.

KNT are weaker in K34 than many would like to admit. KNT have 3-4 active (not great players)... I can't even say how many active players [DT] has in the region.

Virk is there only frontline saviour.

If TRE didn't have the issues it had, which resulted in REL returning for a short period, I believe TRE/REL would still have a GREAT chance of breaking any attack from [DT] or KNT.

Snaus has and always will be the greatest player this world has seen by far.

DeletedUser3967

And here i was thinking that k35 was our strongest region.

K35 was never your strongest, K25 was.

You were losing ground in K35 on a daily basis as REL/TRE pushed you back.

Unfortunitly for us, we lost the likes of Lucidreamer. Gave you the opportunity push a little south.

DeletedUser

Stop living in the past DTA. A lot of things have changed since the last time you were in the know.

Im confident we would run anyone over, especially one little player. The way we do ops has completly changed. We have raised the stakes in the op business and no one else yet has followed so to say your guys have a GREAT chance against us is somewhat deluded.

You couldnt cope with [DT] when you's were on the top of your game in your prime (nap, lol). What chance would you have against [DT] when were in our prime?

Anyway, back to what you originally said. Who are you to say [DT] are scared of Snaus? Just because he is an awesome player you think the whole tribe shiver to the sound of his name?

Keep it quite DTA, do not speak on behalf of [DT].

DeletedUser

KNT are weaker in K34 than many would like to admit. KNT have 3-4 active (not great players)... I can't even say how many active players [DT] has in the region.

KNT has far more than that in K34 that are active. I speak with quite a few and I know a few more are active too. [DT] have a handfull atleast. I haven't bothered to check who's in K34 but I know we have atleast 1 active player, me. I'm sitting within poking distance of the bunnies though. Lets hope I dont upset them :p

Virk is there only frontline saviour.

Forgetting withering?? But even if virk was our only frontline saviour, what a saviour he is.

DeletedUser92

Stop living in the past DTA. A lot of things have changed since the last time you were in the know.

I will say, its hard to assume someone's level of knowledge on a topic. I mean, for all you know he's got three of [DT]'s top leaders on speed dial on his cell phone, and he gets more info now than ever.

Or maybe that's me? ;)

Otherwise, again, its hard to argue counter-factuals. "If only REL had players like Lucidreamer." I mean, REL did have Lucidreamer. (S?)He left. Was Lucid really the only good K34/K35 region player TRE ever had? Was it solely because of his departure that TRE lost, what, an entire war? Or was it due to internal problems?

I hate to say it, but not one of those statements gives TRE any legitimate chance to have won any war in that area. So, either your conclusion is false or your premises are.

Furthermore, there were victories post-Lucidreamer. Ahla is a perfect example of that - we delivered a fatal blow to a 2+ million player. However, on that one mission we got what we never got again: all of those huge guys of ours taking part without complaint. DTA, you were privy to almost every sustained refusal-to-act on our guys' behalf. You had access to the claims lists and you saw how things went. Could I have run the operations better? Yes, but given the people we were depending on to get things done at the time, lets face it - we were screwed.

I could make a mostly-semantic argument that it comes down to philosophies. The players that dominated K35 were in many cases point-whores. Many of them jumped ship to N.O, but as you'll recall it wasn't just them. Satans Dragon? 3.5 million points, if I recall, poofed. Tong Po? Huge points not attacking.

Victory was never possible under those circumstances. But, as much as I or anyone could make that argument, the fault is still mine to bear, here - As bad as things may have been, I was unable to change them. I took responsibility for both THE and REL, and in doing so I lost both. I chased two rabbits. Now, there's only one I chase.

Oh, and Despise; its been a while since I heard that sort of stuff from you! Where ya been for so long? :)

Last edited by a moderator: