Let's make it official, then :3

DeletedUser

Rose... Yea. Nothing like leaving a tribe to run to the next. Please B52s don't let them run.

Not exactly running. New tribe created by Rainycloud.

And also, we won't leave them alone. :icon_wink: But don't forget there were others warring with them in the north (which is not our area), so that means WET and KNIGHT will have some fun up there. And of course, we'll oblige ourselves and go after them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Rose... Yea. Nothing like leaving a tribe to run to the next. Please B52s don't let them run.

Rose was created by me, as canon has said.

Also Canon the main area of rose is beyond your noble distance for a month or two I imagine. Not sure how far east your guys are.

DeletedUser

Also Canon the main area of rose is beyond your noble distance for a month or two I imagine. Not sure how far east your guys are.

It'll take him that long to rebound from this round of loss' :p

DeletedUser

It'll take him that long to rebound from this round of loss' :p

It will take you longer to rebound from your losses. ;)

Vills and troops can always be rebuilt. The petty attempts of attacks I'm receiving aren't a scare really. One of the attacks came from walla20 which send a good train, but hit the wall.

True Nagisa. I didn't say we're going for you know or even if we're going for you. Currently, I can say we're neutral since we can't have any interaction at this distance.

On a side note: 2/5 HOes didn't read my Circular to them. Strangely, the claimed inactive, Sankari, read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Cannon.

I know that stung--you should have what, at least 7 villages with no units now?

No wait---didn't I kill some supports of yours too ;)...??

cannon10nukes.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep em comin!

I haven't even had to call the dope dealer yet!!
:lol::lol::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

lol

jk :p

DeletedUser

lol Cannon.

I know that stung--you should have what, at least 7 villages with no units now?

No wait---didn't I kill some supports of yours too ;)...??

[spoil]
cannon10nukes.jpg
[/spoil]

1. Stacking for some attacks 40+ hours away doesn't show your great defending. :icon_wink: Still you were preoccupied with my attacks and lost at defending other attacks. :icon_rolleyes: I didn't expect to get anything from that distance. Important is the tribe. :icon_smile:

2. What support of mine did you actually kill? The 1 cat i sent from several villages? If that's killing my support, you make me laugh. :lol:

Btw... Try using spoilers please. Just a reminder. Thank you!

DeletedUser

lol dude i set all th ring of war attacks so i took like 4 vills of ya? 24_hrs away with NO fake no nothing just loged into a sat account n sent a train at a stacked vill, yes you recapped 1 but that account was not active with me lol your truely a great player :/

please stop giving it large mate as all your tribe hates you so imagine what the rest of the world think :/

DeletedUser82687

pfft doesnt say much about you if you let hohoho refugees go to another tribe ^^

Dan Rather

So you suggest we war Nini to stop him? I'm crazy, but i'm not stupid.....

If he was on the front, it would be reasonable to attack him. Also, there is a noble limit distance on this world that is quite small, I didn't fully realize this until I tried to send a 94 train yesterday, lol.

DeletedUser

lol dude i set all th ring of war attacks so i took like 4 vills of ya? 24_hrs away with NO fake no nothing just loged into a sat account n sent a train at a stacked vill, yes you recapped 1 but that account was not active with me lol your truely a great player :/

please stop giving it large mate as all your tribe hates you so imagine what the rest of the world think :/

dude rainy cloud has been playing my account for the last 5 days, including...your landing times.

DeletedUser

whatever it is--the villages this doofus is braggin about taking are the ones I asked if you could recap..

no possible way I coulda been online to snipe or recap and we all know how much help the hohoho bunch is.

no finger pointin just statin :p

DeletedUser

whatever it is--the villages this doofus is braggin about taking are the ones I asked if you could recap..

no possible way I coulda been online to snipe or recap and we all know how much help the hohoho bunch is.

no finger pointin just statin :p

That stacking is just you and 7TH family eh? Not from the emptied villages of your tribe mates? Wonder why so many quit then... Including Winston Churchill I, the backbone of HoHoHo, one of the few people brought with you from FRH.

DeletedUser

Communication issues.

It's too bad-- I was about to shake the whole south and was hoping my friend rainycloud would been round to help with the fun but they are set now.

Winston ghosted after zingzangz left.

Everyone has a reason--and really, b52s is probably the least of it.
(Not meaning to steal your glory)