Let's Play Musical Tribes

Subwind

So, everyone seems to be trying to get more tribe changes on their profile than village conquers.

So, who do we think will be the next mover? The music is playing, but where will it stop?

~Matt

DeletedUser100410

I think we need a tutorial explaining the concept of refugee installed on this World a.s.a.p.

As one guy from School once told me: "once a refugee, always a refugee".

I am actually having fun, every day i log in in twstats and go directly at main tribes (well, not ODA and 1984) -> Tribe changes, its actually fun!

DeletedUser

So, everyone seems to be trying to get more tribe changes on their profile than village conquers.

So, who do we think will be the next mover? The music is playing, but where will it stop?

~Matt

well i always loved musical chairs and musical tribes can be fun as long as you manage to get your but in a tribe when the music stops......

dont knock it until you try it, its fun and really who cares? as far as im aware of there is no awards or positive incentives for staying in the same tribe forever, if you gotta jump around to find the right one go for it.

but hey i just may be the queen of musical tribes but at least im good at it, lol

DeletedUser

as far as im aware of there is no awards or positive incentives for staying in the same tribe forever, if you gotta jump around to find the right one go for it.

I'm just looking for a goddamn tribe that's active on forums (not these forums) also take part in OP and don't rapidly hit the invite button like ES, and when people joined no one was active on forums... so just looking for a decent tribe that will take my size :S

DeletedUser

well i always loved musical chairs and musical tribes can be fun as long as you manage to get your but in a tribe when the music stops......

Lets start the music and see who will be where in 24 hours.

DeletedUser18970

I agree
People seriously need to learn, You can't fix things from the outside

*rage face*

Also I think Lakewinds next Lol Jk:icon_wink:

DeletedUser98018

There was different ideas For the tribe that i personally did not agree with. (About ???)

And it would have been great if what with the initial idea that was gonna happen and other players wanted more.

DeletedUser

I'm just looking for a goddamn tribe that's active on forums (not these forums)

I need a tribe that isn't active on the forums, I get annoyed having to click my quickbar link to go to the forums all the time. :p

Yes - I have a quickbar link for the tribal forums... I prefer it in forum only mode, so I use this: http://en50.tribalwars.net/forum.php

That way it always opens in full screen, instead of me having to scroll down and click the "» Open forum in a new window" button.

DeletedUser

I need a tribe that isn't active on the forums, I get annoyed having to click my quickbar link to go to the forums all the time. :p

Yes - I have a quickbar link for the tribal forums... I prefer it in forum only mode, so I use this: http://en50.tribalwars.net/forum.php

That way it always opens in full screen, instead of me having to scroll down and click the "» Open forum in a new window" button.

although i agree... and like skype for activity, i find skype more annoying than that blue sun

DeletedUser

i use Skype for voice chat some times or just need a quick chat with some one. Either that i don't have it open! :)