Let's talk about K55

Mr. Cringer Pants

Funny man :D:D

It's fact. Do the math out and see how much resources you'll have to spend to replace 29 and 30 farm on a no hauls.

It's one thing late game to cat when people dodge but this was entirely wasteful.

DeletedUser122061

It's fact. Do the math out and see how much resources you'll have to spend to replace 29 and 30 farm on a no hauls.

It's one thing late game to cat when people dodge but this was entirely wasteful.

"If he takes it" - Thats the thing, he knows he can't take it, so catting down my farm is the best thing he can do in that position

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The tribe The Ascension declared war on tribe NEW WORLD ORDER!
Sent Jul 03, 2018 16:20:31
The tribe is now at war with NEW WORLD ORDER!

War name: Your Orders, Our Misery!

Declaration:
Durgosh, my oh my..
you can try to gather your 3-4 guys to go pro-Para but you should know you won't get far by trying.. they are facing two WARs

ogandam, you silly
You can continue attacking my members while we negotate, let's see how fast good you will stand alone.

The rest of you.. we gave you ORDER by Choice to join us, it got refused twice.
The war is not over.

Good Luck.
Wait :O
Are they now in a war with ODZ and Swedes cuz I see all old Awake/ORDER members in ODZ/swedes?

Last edited:

Snyper Eyes

Wait :O
Are they now in a war with ODZ and Swedes cuz I see all old Awake/ORDER members in ODZ/swedes?
Confusing crap... because now they are disbanded and apparently half of them are in our tribe

Leofwine

Don't act smart with me, check things first before you talk. if you check the map. you can see i am no where near nobling the vill.

So in otherwords, Skill wise or in-game IQ wise(which you don't have i suppose), its a good strat to slow your enemy down, getting the Offence troops of that vill is just a overwhelming bonus for me.

I really hope you get my point about catting the farm. I wish you experience being CAT OP'd and experience the drastic delay of your growth by being targetted with a CAT OP. so you know what im talking about here.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Don't act smart with me, check things first before you talk. if you check the map. you can see i am no where near nobling the vill.

So in otherwords, Skill wise or in-game IQ wise(which you don't have i suppose), its a good strat to slow your enemy down, getting the Offence troops of that vill is just a overwhelming bonus for me.

I really hope you get my point about catting the farm. I wish you experience being CAT OP'd and experience the drastic delay of your growth by being targetted with a CAT OP. so you know what im talking about here.

Waste of your troops than and if you were at risk of being nobled by an enemy, you cat the smithy not the farm. Was a good kill, if you were at war congrats. Still a waste to cat farm unless they are dodging and you are trying to prevent wall rebuilds. You or your tribe should be nobling.

Another sad externals poster falling for ad hominem fallacy.

Leofwine

Waste of your troops than and if you were at risk of being nobled by an enemy, you cat the smithy not the farm. Was a good kill, if you were at war congrats. Still a waste to cat farm unless they are dodging and you are trying to prevent wall rebuilds. You or your tribe should be nobling.

Another sad externals poster falling for ad hominem fallacy.

That's your tactic and i won't criticize it.

So im hoping you don't criticize mine. thanks

Good Luck ;)

Mr. Cringer Pants

That's your tactic and i won't criticize it.

So im hoping you don't criticize mine. thanks

Good Luck ;)

Not criticizing, just making observations. No reason to call me lower IQ'd.

Tactics best are used based on the situation.

GL to you as well.

Snyper Eyes

I'm with you on that one. I would rather cat the farm versus the smithy as well

blckdrgn1

If you cat the farm you win either way. Either they dodge and get a negative farm, or they dont dodge and you kill the troops you wanted to kill. Win win :) Unless you get stacked haha then it wouldnt matter what you cat.

Mr. Cringer Pants

If you cat the farm you win either way. Either they dodge and get a negative farm, or they dont dodge and you kill the troops you wanted to kill. Win win :) Unless you get stacked haha then it wouldnt matter what you cat.

If you or your tribe plan to noble the village you end up losing resources in the long term as those resources could of minted coins instead of rebuilt expensive level 29 and 30 farms. Granted it depends on how often and why you are catting. That's my point and many people overlook the cost analysis. I love strategic cat ops but it's not always a Win Win.

blckdrgn1

If you or your tribe plan to noble the village you end up losing resources in the long term as those resources could of minted coins instead of rebuilt expensive level 29 and 30 farms. Granted it depends on how often and why you are catting. That's my point and many people overlook the cost analysis. I love strategic cat ops but it's not always a Win Win.

Of course, we know its costing extra resources. The point is to weaken the enemy by killing their troops, or knocking the farm negative so they cant rebuild wall, or they have to defend with a no/low wall and lose def troops at a higher rate, etc. It's to create an opportunity to cap the village. If you cat the smithy and they are able to rebuild the wall and stack then it didnt really do much to slow the enemy down or give you a shot to cap the vill.

Its mainly to paralyze a village and something I typically would do mid/late game when you are fighting 1-5 mil point accounts that you cant possibly noble in one go and have to make an area vulnerable by carpet catting farms and following up after. I do think its a little too early to cat farms much.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes, Misery, NewGen, DI
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm, Rhy3, Rhy2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 966
Side 2: 506
Difference: 460

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 78
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,303,646
Side 2: 2,042,581
Difference: 2,261,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 733,248
Side 2: 518,271
Difference: 214,977

chart

DeletedUser115770

Cat OPs is very useful BUT at this stage of the game is so desperate. In my mind it means that we can't do anything so better to slow than the enemy nut you don't believe that you even are close to beat/noble the enemy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

I disagree. You run successful cat ops alongside noble ops and you can effectively remove people from the war for a period of time. So while you’re busy nobling their mates on the FL, they are limited in their capability to assist. Their res will go on replacing buildings that are damaged, their troops will not be able to be replaced until farms are rebuilt, etc etc etc.

And yes, there is an argument that eventually you’ll have to noble said damaged villages - indeed. Reward is far greater to remove the player(s) from the war and then do some building when you eat through to them.