Leviathains Sig Shop!!!

DeletedUser

I'd like to see what you can make.
Can I get a tribal sig for Apocolypse.
This is our profile pic. I'd like it used at least.
sun_apocalypse1500.jpg

Big Words: Apocalypse
Sub-Text: The End is coming...

After that, I don't really care. Express your inner artist.

DeletedUser

Don't get it... :icon_confused: Is it a riddle? :icon_biggrin:
Nah. I was just saying that some people always use colors, and so they have to change the color every time they post. It's about as annoying.

DeletedUser

Ah... yeah... I'm slow today.

Leviathain, what exactly do you want to know? Stop confusing the population.

DeletedUser

From basic to advanced:

1) Soft eraser and a steady hand (I still use this occasionally :icon_redface:). Good thing with this is that you don't get a sharp pixely edge.

2) Magnetic laso tool, just go around the edges (can make edges pixely and have problems if render's and backgrounds colours are similar)

3) using Quick Mask (it's second button from bottom in PS tool bar). Better use it to fix the mistakes or refine the edge of selections made by other methods. In short it works easily - paint with black and white over your picture, black for not-selected areas and white for selected. Good thing is that you can use filters on the mask as well (like Gaussian blur to refine edge).

4) The most accurate way is using pen tool to make a closed path around the edges of your render. The just right click and choose "make selection". It may be tiring to render large pieces with this method (and nightmare to do with hair or something alike), but it provides the best result because the path (unlike laso tool) can select partial pixels (lowers the opacity of pixels which are split by you path). Additionally, rendering things like that is the best way to practice pen tool, and that will pay off, since pen tool is probably the best tool of photoshop.

DeletedUser

ReWritable, he is asking you how to Render an Image in GIMP...^_^

His your problem now...

Oh, yeah..I made a Coat of Arms...^_^

My 3rd time...

Here you go...

Apathy.gif

Yup, I made that via GIMP...^_^

DeletedUser

ReWritable, he is asking you how to Render an Image in GIMP...^_^

His your problem now...

Oh, yeah..I made a Coat of Arms...^_^

My 3rd time...

Here you go...

Apathy.gif

Yup, I made that via GIMP...^_^

You forced me into finally learning making animations.
This one's good, but make it a bit slower. It's more hyper then apathetic now.
Oh, and those red eyes - it's a very creative detail, but the effect should probably be achieved by colour balance or something alike. The painted red colour looks like... painted red colour.

DeletedUser

LoL...I just started like 2 days ago...that is my third try...^_^

.., and yeah...nice to know that you are focusing on making some Animations...^_^

Hopefully, I will learn some new cool tricks later on...^_^

DeletedUser

You won't tell me? :icon_cry:

It is really easy my friend, just quote my Previous Post, and you will know...^_^

Make sure that you use the QUICK REPLY below every page...Don't forget to tick the "SHOW YOUR SIGNATURE". That shouldn't be check.