LF expirenced tribe to teach me- K63

LordJoe18

Hi i am looking for an expierenced tribe on continent 63 to teach more about the game!!

send me a message in game (my username is the same on the forums as in TW)

DeletedUser27166

huh

No experienced tribe will let a newb in, if you read the help forms you should know how to play. :}

coppertop11

Our tribe will let you join :p. we only have 2 members, but we are both experienced members as we have played the game in other worlds. we are in K63. And would be over joyed for members :p. our tag is Master, and the tribe name is masters new clan.. please join!

DeletedUser29719

No experienced tribe will let a newb in

Only tribes claim to be "elite" and consisting players with huge egos but not being remarkable do this. :icon_wink:

There is always room in good tribes for active "new players" -who are eager to improve their knowledges-.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27166

Loses

But look if a newb gets rimmed the tribe will suffer for it, the tribes loses are tracked and thats why alot don't like them

DeletedUser

But look if a newb gets rimmed the tribe will suffer for it, the tribes loses are tracked and thats why alot don't like them

im pretty sure if an experienced player got rimmed it would hurt the tribe in the same way :icon_idea: oh and you make it sound like that the tribe will suffer a lot.

openeye

Only tribes claim to be "elite" and consisting players with huge egos but not being remarkable do this. :icon_wink:

There is always room in good tribes for active "new players" -who are eager to improve their knowledges-.

QFT

I have recruited massive numbers of newbs in my time. I've built 2 top 5 tribes based solely on training new players and have built two #1 tribes while looking for players who show potential and a willingness to learn.

Honestly, murlen, I dont care how good you are, I would never want you on any tribe I lead. I have routinely turned away cocky top 20 players for players on their first world. I dont need 80 "elites" to make a top tribe. Give me 80 decent players who are willing to learn and remain active and I will turn you out a top tribe.

That being said though, becareful who you consider "exerienced". Many players have been taught by players who were just as bad as they, but who consider themselves vets. It becomes a system of the blind leading the blind where nobody impoves and you end up in the end with what we lovingly call noobs.

If your serious about becoming a better player in TW, I would first point you to the W13 forums where you can find a thread called "TeachU TW Textbook". It explains alot of the basics and several of the moderately advanced theorys and strategies in TW. Its a good compliment to the average guide that doesn't go far past what each unit is good for and simple army ratios. If you still have questions I'm always willing to help you out. You can drop me a mail either here in the forum or else in W16 where I play under the same name.