[LHR] LegendaryHeroes

DeletedUser33467

Hi i am JediBob08 in game and i am the Head Of Recruitment for [LHR] LegendaryHeroes. We are looking for new players on all continents of world 8. We have an active forum and a large portion of our tribesmen are online a good amount of time.

What We are looking for in recruits;

You must be active
Have a points score of 500 minimum
Have the will to help your fellow tribesmen

We may accept players with a points score lower than 500 hundred but that will require a detailed application to be sent into one of the recruiters by yourself.

Any other questions then please speak to me (JediBob08 in game) or one of the other recruiters.

Thank you for taking time out to read this post and hope to hear from many of you soon.

JediBob08 Head of Recruitment for [LHR]

Last edited:

DeletedUser33467

Hi there all, we are still looking for a few good players so get in touch.

DeletedUser

hi i'm just stoping by i'm one of your ally's i'm leader of it i see yoor tribe is very organized wel bye i'll check every now and then

DeletedUser

Hello im looking to either join a tribe or become allies with tribes.Yes im a newbie and have many questions.Please send me message if you might be interested in my tribe to join.Im retired so I have lots of time to work on my village.Any suggestions are always welcome.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hi

Hi i am JediBob08 in game and i am the Head Of Recruitment for [LHR] LegendaryHeroes. We are looking for new players on all continents of world 8. We have an active forum and a large portion of our tribesmen are online a good amount of time.

What We are looking for in recruits;

You must be active
Have a points score of 500 minimum
Have the will to help your fellow tribesmen

We may accept players with a points score lower than 500 hundred but that will require a detailed application to be sent into one of the recruiters by yourself.

Any other questions then please speak to me (JediBob08 in game) or one of the other recruiters.

Thank you for taking time out to read this post and hope to hear from many of you soon.

JediBob08 Head of Recruitment for [LHR]

i just did this randomly

DeletedUser34998

I must say Bob, this is a good polite post you've got there, makes a change :)

I'm in a tribe, but I'll check out your profile out of curiosity, perhaps we could be allies.

Magi.

Last edited: