Liars

DeletedUser

Hay i dont play this world serious just started to catcha guy out pretending to be me :/ i dont no why noobs do this but this is a number of times in a number of world i have caught this 1 out

anyway my buddy "bleeding gums murphy" mailed me in another world about it so i come here to ask the liar again why, il post the convo 1st then il post my mails to him, the my mail have forwarded the initial convo and the noob that is impersinating me dont even have the decency to reply a decent mail lol

figured id name and shame this fool in this world AS WELL as every other he doing it in :D

"pkers ash" is the player impersinating other players

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 28.04. at 05:32
U played on W44? U may know who I am then. I also have a account on that world under Knuggs :D Jf is right under me in that world and created Priest if u were around on that world long u may remember it was b4 r merge with ram.

pkers ash on 28.04. at 15:36
oh, thats you? dont make me laugh! I am gummer4england. YOu are nothing special, my co-player told me about you, he played under shemoo9 on that world. dont make me laugh. I have played for longer than you, and am better.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 28.04. at 15:51
Lol ur gummer? and i dont know any shemoo and what makes u think ur better cuz u played longer lol and how do u know u have played longer. U shouldnt assume things.

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 28.04. at 16:12
I thought u didnt co play and u should have known what was up when u saw jfs name. Funny u think Im nothing special when u have no idea of the things I have done.

pkers ash on 29.04. at 03:50
Look, since I dont care about this world anymore, let me give you a few tips, dont insult oldies on tw. I know most of the very experienced and good players tw has ever had and have played with the elite nad am part of that group. You arent. Ever heard of grant? miggy? garrock? I have co-led tribes with them, co-playe with them and am an elite player. I don't know much about you, but I have only seen you on one world, where you were part of a failing tribe called barney, with a bunch of self-absorbed morons. so, I think you are nothing special, quite natural, itsnt it?

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 29.04. at 03:57
Ur not even the real gummer I jus talked to him today cuz he is my friend lol look at ur stats page we spammed the crap out of it. And yes I know all of those players besides grant. And considerin I took out PC by myself and made the top 2 account in that game I would say Im special. Sad thing is u cant even b real with who u r.

GO LOOK AT UR STAT PAGE NOOB

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 29.04. at 04:00
Heres a link so u can see ;D U have no clue who I really am.

Ur stat page link

Bleeding Gums Murphy on 05.05. at 23:33
Lol, bored r ya?

This message has been forwarded by Bleeding Gums Murphy.

gummer4england on 05.05. at 23:35
care to elaborate on this... was told you trana say your me so figured id take a look at yet abnother noob imposing as experienced players, shamefull

This message has been forwarded by gummer4england.

pkers ash today at 13:52
me no spik english?

gummer4england today at 15:02
ha ha ha your a liar and a coward!

Author said:
pkers ash on 28.04. at 15:36
oh, thats you? dont make me laugh! I am gummer4england. YOu are nothing special, my co-player told me about you, he played under shemoo9 on that world. dont make me laugh. I have played for longer than you, and am better.

looks pretty english to me you idiot noob

DeletedUser

Why would anyone want to pretend to be you?:icon_eek:

He should have at least picked a good player to impersonate. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i no right lol maybe like you [/sarcasm]

but on a serious note i caught him in like 5 worlds doing this, everytime i catch himhe quits and starts a new world lol

DeletedUser

i no right lol maybe like you [/sarcasm]

but on a serious note i caught him in like 5 worlds doing this, everytime i catch himhe quits and starts a new world lol

No no no, like Oh, Pervis, yea, lets all pretend to be Pervis. :lol:

Sounds like you got a stalker, watch out man, they can be creepy. :lol:

DeletedUser

lmfao

i loled.

we meet again gummer.. may not remember me... but W37 i think... with kingcharlie1111

DeletedUser

sure i remember the name but cant place the world, i dont play here FYI will be quitting as soon as weekend comes, only joined to show that im no this noob who is threatening everyone consantly using my name :/

DeletedUser88401

Why would anyone want to pretend to be you?:icon_eek:

He should have at least picked a good player to impersonate. :icon_wink:

k, u want me to stalk u too? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54677

All's fair in love and TW (so long as the TW staff says so. :lol: ).

DeletedUser88401

You my friend, are massive loser. Too many reasons for me to list. So loser will have to do as an explanation.

as long as i have fun, i dont care if im a loser!
:icon_evil::lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

wow suprised you dare show you face here lol id be so embarrased if i always lied and got caught out about it, its embarrasing acting like someone else and throwing names at people who are attacking you "do you no who i am" is the lamest threat ever

silly little boys like you living in other players histoy is pathetic, there is mor emails form this idiots from other times i caught him stalking me but i wont bore you all as there pretty pathetic :/

basically i catch him out and he makes a new name and joins a new world, his previous name was "shem009 or summet like that when i caught him 1stm confronted him then also but he just "lold" silly boy

DeletedUser20195

lol thanks for outing me on my player name gummer. Btw not playing 44 anymore that account has a new owner. My favorite part of all this though is when he tries to say he speaks no english lmao:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This looks interesting... in my epic search for more noobness...

/me found a nice noble target

jdif

Pkers ash get a life and stop being an a** no one here likes you screw off.

DeletedUser

Wow knuggs, thanks for this. The impersonator is nearly as off-putting as the original - we would have never noticed.