Liberating the farms

DeletedUser

Its is common knowledge on this world that PWO SITH and Panda are sharing Farm-U territory amongst themselves. Therefore anyone nobling villages in the Farm-U area are asking for trouble. Those barbs would have been are farms. We were spoilt children... We don't like to share our things.

Never assume anything hun, and you are completly arrogant to think this is common knowledge as most players with a life probably don't even check these forums and unless there is an agreement its pretty much open territory.

DeletedUser

Why do you have agreements with MTS (borders) set or are you assuming every K is property of PWO? Meh, from what I was told (this source could be wrong) PWO doesn't have any agreements with MTS or its family. Bye hunny bun!

Who are you anyways Mr. Henderson, mind disclosing your in game name? First, read properly before trying to flame. I didn't say property of PWO, I said property of PSP A (PanDa?-SITH-PWO Alliance). Second, we (PSP A) do actually have an agreement with MTS regarding FARM-Us territories, here confirmed by poise earlier this evening;

poise today at 23:07 said:
Farm-u is meant to be of limits to MTS at the request of Panda, which I will need to mention to the new recruits if they have not already read the forum thread on it.

See, there is even a thread about it!

DeletedUser

Sorry after speaking with cookie I won't be replying to anything on this world anymore, sorry cookie.

DeletedUser62440

Lol, that was random. I think I know who this is lol. Anyway, so MTS = Munchy Tucker for Terrorists. The terrorists are meant to be G3 but yah, couldn't think of anything. Good luck to G3 in aking out MTS but please do away with the furry animals first (not PWO FYI)

DeletedUser

I can't remember when the last stats were posted and tbh im too lazy to check so. *excuse the "last month" stats... like I said, I'm lazy*

Side 1:
Tribes: PWO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PETA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228
Side 2: 3
Difference: 225

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,092,060
Side 2: 28,397
Difference: 2,063,663

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: SITH SITH!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 247
Side 2: 22
Difference: 225

image.php

Side 1: 2,247,747
Side 2: 207,386
Difference: 2,040,361

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: PanDa?
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 8
Difference: 61

image.php

Side 1: 568,141
Side 2: 77,833
Difference: 490,308

image.php

And for those, like me, who are bad at math...

Side 1:
Tribes: PanDa? PWO SITH SITH!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 544
Side 2: 33
Difference: 511

image.php

Side 1: 4,907,948
Side 2: 313,616
Difference: 4,594,332

image.php

DeletedUser

i think we are loosing :icon_eek:, but the counter attack is next week :icon_cool:

the stats will blow you away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62440

Remember my stats from before. That is what will happen. My barbs will take over :)

DeletedUser

Man I got nailed in the chops... I went to bury my father and help get his estate in order and I just came back and found 90 % of my villages were taken in the fall of Farm-U

DeletedUser62440

How are you doing? I hadn't heard from you in ages. I'm so sorry for your loss

DeletedUser

I am ok life is almost back to normal... I lost my job in the midst of all of that and now I am trying to rebuild now my villages hopefully I will get started by taking some abandoned vills left by fighting then in a month i should be back on my feet. It blows that i basically have to start over.

Scorpion Khanh

why not try to get a job and leave playing?
time is money and playing takes time, which means you loosing money for
lost-villages to rebuild.

DeletedUser

basicly people who waste their life for an internet game are stupid (sorry to say this and not being offensive to players who play)

because this game gets you nothing, its meant to be a time wasting when you are bored and want to have fun! + say YOU do win a world or something, what will that bring you in the end!? NOTHING

DeletedUser21713

basicly people who waste their life for an internet game are stupid (sorry to say this and not being offensive to players who play)

because this game gets you nothing, its meant to be a time wasting when you are bored and want to have fun! + say YOU do win a world or something, what will that bring you in the end!? NOTHING

Wrong world domination :icon_razz: when we get there of course :).

But, yeah pretty much everything you said there is right. I only play it to pass time

DeletedUser

i think we are loosing :icon_eek:, but the counter attack is next week :icon_cool:

the stats will blow you away :icon_biggrin:

I think its been more than a week now... i need some of my mind blown away.. stats anyone?

DeletedUser21713

I think its been more than a week now... i need some of my mind blown away.. stats anyone?

Wondering where this counter is i don't see incomoings on my page :icon_cry:

Anyways stats

Side 1:
Tribes: SITH! SITH PWO PanDa?
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,964
Side 2: 2,768
Difference: 18,196

image.php

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 53
Difference: 540

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 168,986,216
Side 2: 18,486,702
Difference: 150,499,514

image.php

Side 1: 5,373,794
Side 2: 497,995
Difference: 4,875,799

image.php

Yup the stats sure does blow me away [/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wondering where this counter is i don't see incomoings on my page :icon_cry:

Anyways stats

Side 1:
Tribes: SITH! SITH PWO PanDa?
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,964
Side 2: 2,768
Difference: 18,196

image.php

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 53
Difference: 540

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 168,986,216
Side 2: 18,486,702
Difference: 150,499,514

image.php

Side 1: 5,373,794
Side 2: 497,995
Difference: 4,875,799

image.php

Yup the stats sure does blow me away [/sarcasm]

Maybe one day you will wake up and see 999 incomings. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Due to no leadership and no war commander we shall just be digging trenches and setting our own targets, hence the counter strike will not appear so clearly :icon_rolleyes:

Its been a good gangbang though at least we surpassed expectations of a week :icon_cool: