Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

gabrelion said:
... they will all die equally :)

The Brotherhood of the Damned.
Welcome w37 to the Right to Die equally.

657466.jpg

In an Epoch-making landmark and Historical decision, the Ever 'High' Council of 1ns4n3, having met with the 1ns4n3 Human Rights Experts: Father "Hang 'em High" Masvingo, and "Gibbets and Gallows" Gabrelion, today announced this morning:

"Liberté, égalité, fraternité!"

It was decreed, that as Leaders of the Free World, the (Ever 'High') Council decided to grant the Equal Rights to ALL to a Quick and Clean Death, regardless of Race, Religion, Morality, or even indeed Football team**

** With the Exception of Nottingham Forest Fan :icon_wink:

The End is Nigh....

end_is_nigh1-295x300.png

DeletedUser

with any luck it will be re-instated once TW realise we dont meet the criterea they spell out in the mail saying we do meet the criterea

No. of player left > 400 NOT < 300

Dont get me wrong, I wanna win but win fair and square

DeletedUser

with any luck it will be re-instated once TW realise we dont meet the criterea they spell out in the mail saying we do meet the criterea

No. of player left > 400 NOT < 300

Dont get me wrong, I wanna win but win fair and square

Lonestar, the 'High' Council of 1ns3n3 Having sat down, and deliberated on your plea...

sp902_Die_Hippy_Die.jpg

and having considered both yours (and Cartman's) Treatsies on the Rights of Man...

It was decided that:

A) Actually we don't really like the French that much.

and

B) This whole Liberté, égalité, fraternité! thing..was likely the result of some 'Human Error' somewhere in a Butterfly -infested Desert...

and C)
It was therefore concluded that the 'High' Council would blame those bloomin' Pesky Butterflies...

W37's Most-Wanted -
Have YOU seen this Butterfly?
IMG_1738a1-400x267.jpg

That is All.

To err is Human... but the Butterflies of Chaos?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Allyboo:

the_fall_guy-show.jpg

If so can we have his:

guts_for_garters-7white.jpg

A few nukes are going to go:

serie_splatt.jpg

Guess it's back to:

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Turtle.jpeg

Not to worry Allyboo:

all-is-forgiven-movie-poster-2007-1020447893.jpg

DeletedUser

the-end-of-the-world-is-nigh.jpg

Seen the light? Ascension? Chicken-licken?
Gravity gone?

Coming soon...

Fear not..your physcial body, your physical villages and your physical troops, are mere minor kharmic whatsits...

Metaphysical thingummymajigs.

We at 1ns4n3 know...because as and when Father "Pious" Masvingo ascended into the Great Pantheon of esoteric indulgence -

he left us a message....

All enemys of the one true Bunny, die.. and coming soon will be a day of great wrath, and there shall be plagues of liddle cute bunnies..and Lo! They shall fight as new born bunnies..with espcially fluffy tails...

Last edited by a moderator: