LIFE *Tribute*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That post is fail. Aren't you going to say why it fails, or are you just hopping on the bandwagon?

that post is fail for saying the other one as fail, we all know its fail so dont need you to say its fail , all i need now is to say fail 41 times more and its 46 fails in this failed rhyme!

DeletedUser

Wait, what? I didn't say the fail was a fail, I already said the fail was a fail, but that other fail was a fail because it was only fail, therefore it fails because we have already clearly established the fail, and there is no need for another fail response for someone to jump on the bandwagon just so he can look badazz.

livefromthe216

i think with so many fails, it constitutes a win somewhere?

DeletedUser

Wait, what? I didn't say the fail was a fail, I already said the fail was a fail, but that other fail was a fail because it was only fail, therefore it fails because we have already clearly established the fail, and there is no need for another fail response for someone to jump on the bandwagon just so he can look badazz.

so we meet again batman, may the fail be with you

as i depart this masterful debate (as i am clearly out matched in wit and intelect) may i impart the only wisedom i have left to offer...do not yellow snow, it tastes too sour

Herucles

They are both on my ignore list, so I don't have to deal with any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.