Light Cav

DeletedUser

only skim read bits of this, but it seems that a lot people out there are going with very LC intensive strats. Ordinarily i would LC whoring with the best of them, but with BP being on for so long i just cant see the benefits. I would have thought it would make more sense to get your mines up sooner.

DeletedUser

only skim read bits of this, but it seems that a lot people out there are going with very LC intensive strats. Ordinarily i would LC whoring with the best of them, but with BP being on for so long i just cant see the benefits. I would have thought it would make more sense to get your mines up sooner.

Even with the huge BP the more resources you can get from LC the better. Your going to get way more sources farming than from mines so easier to build up mines later.

DeletedUser

Even with the huge BP the more resources you can get from LC the better. Your going to get way more sources farming than from mines so easier to build up mines later.

i have over 100 LC right now, but i only just started LC whoring yesterday, before then i spent my resources on getting my mines nice and high. If i had spent my res on getting LC earlier i would be sending them on 4 hour round trips and would be getting tiny hauls due to having to compete with loads of other people who are farming them.

I was questioning the strat of going so LC intensive so early, it seemed too early to me.

DeletedUser

I see your point but I still think, depending on your position, going LC as early as possible is the best way forward. Then upgrading mines later along with a balanced army for when BP ends =)

DeletedUser

hm...yeah the top players probably have 600+ light cavalry....l.cavalry I think is the best, great farmers...and I say the more the better. I just wish the BP came off slightly early..

DeletedUser

hm...yeah the top players probably have 600+ light cavalry....l.cavalry I think is the best, great farmers...and I say the more the better. I just wish the BP came off slightly early..

I doubt the #1 player has 600 LC. Maybe 300.

DeletedUser

I'm curious, what are your mines at? I'm sitting at 17/17/17 with 300+ lc.