Light Cav

Nauzhror

The more troops you have, especially LC, the further you can go. If you only have enough troops to farm the little resources in your 15x15, then that is not alot. I run out of the villages within my 15x15 relativly soon, allowing me to send them out further. So, while you are working to upgrade your mines to get more, I am just making more troops, then when BP ends, use the mines of my neighbors.

No. If you're beinbg forced to farm incredibly far away during BP you aren't using them effectively and you would be better of spending it on mines. there's no reason to have more troops than you can effectively farm with during BP. And by no means do I consider farming a village 20 tiles away to be effective use of a troop this early when the resources it cost could be put to use much more effectively.

spleen mage

I'm glad i'm not the only person who shares that point of view :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Sorry, it think it's 1k by 2k points :icon_neutral:

They probably have like 200 or so.

Still seems too high, I don't consider myself a pointwhore but without exaggerating to try and sound like some sort of big shot my troop count at 2000 points is probably close to:

1600 axes
600 lc
10 cats
180 rams

DeletedUser

Still seems too high, I don't consider myself a pointwhore but without exaggerating to try and sound like some sort of big shot my troop count at 2000 points is probably close to:

1600 axes
600 lc
10 cats
180 rams

Well I had 1k by the time I was 2k so...:icon_confused:

spleen mage

Sounds about right, though I tend to have less rams. I generally don't find people with more then 15 wall, tops. 'Course, depends on the scenario.

DeletedUser

I drew the line at a 3 hour radius. Before BP ends, it does not make too much logistical sense to work a radius higher than that.

Nauzhror

Well I had 1k by the time I was 2k so...:icon_confused:

Long before 2k I have a short but constant queue on everything so while my lc are growing at the same speed as someone who stops and purposefully troopwhores my points will be ahead of theirs because my HQ is queued at the same time.

DeletedUser

Long before 2k I have a short but constant queue on everything so while my lc are growing at the same speed as someone who stops and purposefully troopwhores my points will be ahead of theirs because my HQ is queued at the same time.

Ha, I was ahead of everyone within my 45 x 45.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have had 1k lc at 1k points once, it wasn't good for my growth, only thing i got my points from was warehouse + farm + stables.

It's better to have around 600 around 1000 points.

600 Lc and 1000 axes you do fine at 1000 points :)

Galum approves of this count

DeletedUser

A lot? By 1K points you should 1K+ so do the math from there.

You actually caused me to ask around on MSN (I were on a looong break until this and w27 and was afraid if it was just me who had gone rusty) and so it happens that after discussion no-one believed in 1000P 1000LC :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats the real answer for this topic and I'll add one thing.

Buy more AXE! and get ready for the BP ends. Time for PARTY!

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You actually caused me to ask around on MSN (I were on a looong break until this and w27 and was afraid if it was just me who had gone rusty) and so it happens that after discussion no-one believed in 1000P 1000LC :lol:

Oh it’s quiet possible, just stupid. You sacrifice waaay too much growth in order to get that many LCav. You should get 1k LC at around 1600 points. It COULD be possible to stay in the top ranks and have that many LCav, theoretically, but you’ll need very very very efficient farming and 24/7 activity.

DeletedUser

Oh it’s quiet possible, just stupid. You sacrifice waaay too much growth in order to get that many LCav. You should get 1k LC at around 1600 points. It COULD be possible to stay in the top ranks and have that many LCav, theoretically, but you’ll need very very very efficient farming and 24/7 activity.

Of course it's possible. I never questioned that (or atleast didn't mean to). But to be on top ranks, well that I just don't believe (especially on this world).

DeletedUser

Personally, at 1k points I am around 400 lc. It is around that point that everything can stay queued 24/7 while having a high level barracks and stable.

DeletedUser

Best I had at 1k points was 150 lc.. Frankly I don't see how you can need more.

Tarion

Best I had at 1k points was 150 lc.. Frankly I don't see how you can need more.

Well, it depends how you grow. Since about W13, I've more or less given up on resource pits at low levels. They're a very bad investment, in terms of rewards - it takes them such a long time to pay back what you put in, compared to more Cavalry. Hell, since I got LC on this world, all I've built is LC, Axes, Farm and Iron Mine (Was level 2 before then)

DeletedUser

As soon as i get LC I have them on a permanent queue and upgrade everything else when i have enough resources. Increases farming capacity but at the same time overall village build/offensive troops.