Light

DeletedUser

woww!!!LIGHT i was hoping you have a bit of honour???,but if that what sweney told us here is truee,i can see that you are hnourless!!!!!!!!!!if you must usee another tribe to clear his villages!!!????
hold on there sweeney!!!!!!!!,give those nukes/nobles a hard kick in the a**!!!!!!

Cheers mate, at least some one supports me.
And yeah it true, -RoS- are attacking from the west & LIGHT from the east/north :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Who said we were using them, Sweeney?

And who started this war anyway? I don't know, I would like some background...

DeletedUser

Sweeney its true nobody2x likes => You :lol: We are all against you but somehow you have 1 supporter..

For Light?hmm, i have plan on taking Sweenys villages as well as Mad hawk before Light ask our side.. i understand why Light ask us, why? Everybody knows they have a War with shadow lol

Sweeny gudluck :D

DeletedUser

oh c'monn!!! for a 30 milion tribe!! anihiliation of a 500k player would be like eating a breakfest,and dinner!!!!!!!!,so thats why i support sweeney on this forums!!!!!!he has absolute rights to kick us their a** beside no one likes them!!!!:))
but i was hoping that you -RoS-,will stand aside the fight???!,but i see was really wrong;/

DeletedUser

Who said we were using them, Sweeney?

And who started this war anyway? I don't know, I would like some background...

sweeney started it by insulting metaldoc or wesleyT i believe im not 100% sure tho

DeletedUser

For Light?hmm, i have plan on taking Sweenys villages as well as Mad hawk before Light ask our side.. i understand why Light ask us, why? Everybody knows they have a War with shadow lol

This proves that you are a coward, you attack me because you know I'm getting hit badly by LIGHT, and you hit Mad Hawk because I told you he was quitting :icon_rolleyes:, hud, pick on some one your own size.

DeletedUser

sweeney started it by insulting metaldoc or wesleyT i believe im not 100% sure tho

I was promised baron privs when UNI merged into LIGHT, I did not recive them, also a few members of UNI were not invited at all, so I stood up to metaldoc.

DeletedUser

Think of any bad things you want to say with me Sweeny, I am not the only one decide to strike against Ass but think of Best Sweeny I have Councils to decide..

For Mad Hawk, are you sure you did told me? Liar tell the truth :C

DeletedUser

I was promised baron privs when UNI merged into LIGHT, I did not recive them, also a few members of UNI were not invited at all, so I stood up to metaldoc.

and did you leave, were you booted, did you PM him about it or criticize him in the forums?