Lion Tribe recruiting. Join!

DeletedUser

Greetings. the LIONS TRIBE (LION) is recruiting players in K 35 and the surroundings.

If you want to join, be free to cont me ig. My ig name is Auguste 1.

about the tribe:

LION TRIBE

RECRUITMENT
*ON*

You must be active, supportive and helpful. Our base is in K35.

Mail Auguste 1 or a recruiter

Any members will be considered important to our tribe, and will have his say in the forum.

DIPLOMACY
*ON*

Mail Auguste 1 or one of the diplomates for diplomatic issues.

DIPLOMATIC POLICY

If our allies go to war with each other, we will remain neutral.

If an ally and NAP go to war, we will support the ally.

Acts of War:

Scouting a member/ally.
Inviting a member/ally.
Attacking a member/ally.

Questions

contact Auguste 1 or a baron.

___________________________________________________________________​

You are wellcome to join!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

300 expeirienced players needed.
PLayers must be in K35 or around... exept if they have a member or another player that will join near him.
Joining date is from now onwards.

recruiting roughly anyone for the moment. we'll sort it out later... non-active get kicked.

thank you.

DeletedUser

im farming one of your members :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

maybe, but it will be dealt with.

P.S. TheFatDwarf is in k64. I don't see how he can be farming a member. he's days away.

DeletedUser

how stupid! I didn't even invite you. I told you: you're days away. exept if you're REALLY stupid, I can't see why you farm players at 5 days or more away and not thos near you.

DeletedUser

I knew that it was just a stupid thing. just joking,eh? i don't like joking too much

frostyfingers

lol, Lions is strongest in K52 yet he lists his base in...oh nevermind, this guy is useless...

join UATW, we love to farm noobs like this!

Your our BUFFET

All of you guys shut up. He's trying to make a tribe and you guys are no doubt stopping some people from joining. You guys are acting like complete noobs who are trying to act cool. Gl with your tribe, Auguste.

frostyfingers

We are suppost to aid him in growing his tribe? I thought this as a war and propaganda game...hmmm now I realize its supposed to be a sim-village game...

<---understands now, thanks!

LOL

Your our BUFFET

No your not, but your supposed to act mature and not hijack someones recruitment forum. I could easily flame you, but am I? No. Yes tribalwars is a war game, but that doesn't mean you can act like this.