List of Premades

DeletedUser100696

M'kay so, I'm bored waiting for the world. Let's get an opinion on the premades coming up out of the gate.

Infinite Dreams

[SPOIL]10 Members Thread.

If pics were anything to judge off of I'd say this tribe would go far. Sadly they are not and I don't know enough about the members to really comment on if they will go far or not.[/SPOIL]

We Are Banned

[SPOIL]Unsure on members Thread

Erm. Nothing much to say here. I see epic fail in this tribes future if it is even on the world. :lol:[/SPOIL]

Dutch Premade

[SPOIL]Said they would have about 10 accounts to start with, unsure as to whether they filled that or not. Thread

Didn't write very much to explain his tribe to anyone but then again, if he was just getting them out there to the public you really don't have to write much. I'm doubting this one is going to be making it off the runway.[/SPOIL]

Trial and Error

[SPOIL]Did not post a member list so I have no idea how many members they have. Thread

Trial and Error actually looked to be one of the better premades in my opinion. The first post from Solace makes it appear that this tribe will be fairly organized and that is always a good thing. Also, who can forget their tribal COA with teh mousey! I'm thinking this tribe will be made and stick around for awhile.[/SPOIL]

This Is Not A Tribe

[SPOIL]11 Members. Thread

The post is short, sweet, and to the point. They have just enough information out there for people to contact them before the world. This tribe seems like it has the potential to be a good tribe just because they don't give away a lot of info. (Or so it would seem from the premade thread.) They will be starting a week late so that will give them an advantage to the core starting tribes. I think this tribe will stick around for awhile also.[/SPOIL]

Farmaholics Anonymous

[SPOIL]Doesn't list any members, member count, anything. Thread

This is one of the premades that was created very close to the starting of W58 (such as my own) and therefore I do not believe they will get many members unless they call upon tribe members from past worlds. Knowing very little about this tribe, and being able to deduce basically nothing from the premade thread, I cannot state an opinion on them.[/SPOIL]

House Baratheon

[SPOIL]Doesn't list any members but I'd say one. Thread

This tribe actually looked interesting in the first post but then someone went completely off topic on it. I don't know if that turned away people or if nobody was interested in this premade in the first place. Either way, I doubt this will even make it into the world.[/SPOIL]

Bob-Omb

[SPOIL]Doesn't list any members but, again, I'd say one. Thread

This thread didn't really go anywhere although, for some reason, I have to say I actually like the poster. Maybe it is his Bomb avatar, maybe not. Anyways I don't think this tribe will be succeeding. It may make it into the world but I don't see them going far since the member list has got to be fairly small.[/SPOIL]

A Virus To Beware Of

[SPOIL]19 members Thread

I liked the start of this thread. It was entertaining to read and I was glad it WAS a read. I love the COA. This premade has been in the works for awhile is what I gather from the OP dating back to April 5th. By this time some of the members may have decided not to join and they may have picked others up. Regardless I think this tribe will do well if they do make it with all their members.[/SPOIL]

The Ninja Turtles

[SPOIL]4 Members Thread

This is my premade and I don't believe that the thread is necessarily bad for a post. I believe it shows organization and that leads for a good tribe. We have very few members right now but that will grow once we hit the world I think. I have several people who are still "pending" depending on where we are starting which nobody will know publicly until we actually join. I think we will last for a little while. Depending on how active our members are, I think we will last at least a month. Not sure what the normal life is for a premade and, although I made the thread late, I still think we will be doing just fine once we hit the world.[/SPOIL]

The Outlaws

[SPOIL]12 Members Thread

The start of the thread is interesting. I like the picture (that could just be because I am a hick. :p) and I like the name. They have a decent amount of members and, while I do not know which direction they are going, I don't think they will be too terrible. I think they will make it onto the world and last, at least for a week or two.[/SPOIL]

The Knights Of Honor

[SPOIL]Unsure as to how many members. At least 5 from W57 are joining, or so he says. Thread

Fail. There is nothing else really to say about this tribe. It is starting in the NW where there are already some other premades going that I think will be succeeding plus they are going to be playing defensively and nobling barbs. Personally I don't even think these members are going to make it to nobling stage. Sorry Spencer, might want to change your philosophy up a bit though.[/SPOIL]

EPiC

[SPOIL]Doesn't give a specific list of members but if only the people who asked to be added on the thread were added, 4 members. Thread

Going NW. I predict that these guys won't be going too far. They have a max member limit of 20-25 but I don't think they will get that many members. The OP states he wants at least 18 hours a day for you to be recruited but I doubt ALL the members are online that much. I think the tribe will be made but I don't think it will last longer than 2 1/2 weeks.[/SPOIL]

Garuda

[SPOIL]One member from what I can see. Thread

This thread made me laugh. Basically Garuda=Fail in my opinion.[/SPOIL]

Remember The Name

[SPOIL]Unsure about members but he said member limit was just about reached so ~40 would be my guess. Thread

From first looks I'd say this tribe is going to do well. I'll give them awhile on this world.[/SPOIL]

Thunder

[SPOIL]21 Members Thread

This tribe didn't look like much to me to begin with to be honest but then I realized they are the only ones going SE that I have seen. They will be around for awhile I think. At least until nobles come around. :lol:[/SPOIL]

Zombie

[SPOIL]No idea on members. Thread

Don't know much about them. First post shows that at least the leader is I love Justin BieberI love Justin BieberI love Justin BieberI love Justin BieberI love Justin Bieber. Hard to make anything out of them when there is no information. From first appearances, I'll say they will stay awhile in this world.[/SPOIL]

The Night Angels

[SPOIL]I count five members. Thread

This tribe will not succeed. The main reason I say that is because they are going to be in the NW. Too many premades are going NW and NE and that makes all but the most established bound to fail.[/SPOIL]

SWID

[SPOIL]43 Members Thread

Honestly, the post was too long and I didn't read it. :/ Just from the look of the paragraph, at least he knows how to use paragraphs. With this many members they will almost certainly be marked as "mass-recruiters". I think they'll be here awhile, mainly because they have so many members it would be hard not to. The thing they have to worry about is making sure they are far enough spread apart to not inhibit growth.[/SPOIL]

PacMan

[SPOIL]44 Members Thread

They did say that the member list will be quite smaller because of co-players and such. I actually recognized a couple of names on this list and I'm going to have to follow everyone else on the opinions. I think PacMan is going to be one of the best, if not the best, premade to come to w58.[/SPOIL]

Rankings are as follows.

1. PacMan

2. Trial and Error

3. SWID

Everyone else.

I'm getting tired of writing so I will end it at this. Yes I believe Trial and Error will make it farther than SWID but I could be wrong. Flame away you hatorz. :p Just remember this was to pass the time, I probably just spent a good hour on this. X D

DeletedUser100696

If you are his secret weapon I know who to drug once I get ready to launch. ;) haha.

DeletedUser100696

Then join his tribe so I have a use for all this chloroform I bought.....

DeletedUser92671

I hope Trial and Error will live up to your expectations ;D

DeletedUser

Fair analysis Taylor, I agreed with you on parts and disagree in other area's. I enjoyed reading Jakub's thread for SWID. As for the rankings, I won't fully elaborate, but all i'm saying is, Trial and Error will do very well (as you said).

Far too many premades to expect on W58 though, meh.

DeletedUser100696

im already in a tribe -.-

Leave it! What else can I use this chloroform on? Certainly not women...

I hope Trial and Error will live up to your expectations ;D

I see what you did thar. : D

Fair analysis Taylor, I agreed with you on parts and disagree in other area's. I enjoyed reading Jakub's thread for SWID. As for the rankings, I won't fully elaborate, but all i'm saying is, Trial and Error will do very well (as you said).

Far too many premades to expect on W58 though, meh.

You also know the players better than me so you would have a better analysis of the tribes. :p I'm glad I called one right at least. Hopefully anyways. :p

DeletedUser

@tarzian: Laughing, i see you.
i wait you tribe in north west.^^

DeletedUser

Normally I can barley understand you but I didn't get that at all.

DeletedUser100696

Normally I can barley understand you but I didn't get that at all.

I think he was saying basically that he thought it was funny I laughed when I read his post regarding the tribe. Then he went on to say basically that he would see me in the north west. I think.

I have a question, how many of you actually read all of the spoilers instead of just reading the one about your tribe? Be honest now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think he was saying basically that he thought it was funny I laughed when I read his post regarding the tribe. Then he went on to say basically that he would see me in the north west. I think.

I have a question, how many of you actually read all of the spoilers instead of just reading the one about your tribe? Be honest now. :icon_wink:
Thank you for the translation :p

DeletedUser

To be honest, I went through and checked what you wrote on the tribes you picked as the top three, then went to the bottom... and they were your favourites for the top three. Funny how that works. :)

DeletedUser100696

To be honest, I went through and checked what you wrote on the tribes you picked as the top three, then went to the bottom... and they were your favourites for the top three. Funny how that works. :)

Erm. Huh? I'm confused by what you said. Please reiterate haha.