List who you would like to play with again...

DeletedUser

Hi it's the old sehrus, just thought id post since i quit, i had a beautiful baby girl a month ago, and thought id check up on w15 and my old friends and enemies lol=)

I miss playing with andre, joarth, ugugumufu, jewelz, and socrat

players i didnt really like but i still miss:
heavy(crazy spammer=) )
willow, that guy from da who i cant remember his name(seth something), and SD

I miss you all and im sorry if i did a backwards reply to this topic since i quit lol

DeletedUser

Homzi from world 15, really great person to have on your team.

DeletedUser

I would have to say

Lordb28
Firehawkeye
Kawy
Zmicskillz
Brehmer33
G121

That is a small group we had at one time that wanted to out do the other one! So we had lots of fun playing toghter.

it would be fun for us all to play again. sorry i was never able to return to this world. i am still playing on world 37 and doing well. if you ever want an account let me know and bring pink with you... i can keep you busy :)

Tellgar

and I gotta say the old NL leadership trio of LittleBoots, Jiiang and .spearlock. they were all actually really cool people despite the banter between ourselves.
You can have your wish. :) The 3 of us are playing world 52 now (well, Jiiang is under her original name Tanada001, and I'm under a new name C-Walk).

DeletedUser

*resets w15 to back in the old days*

mods change it to back open :D

/me misses old w15 with tH/-?-/~SP~/orginal axe/4horse etc ;(

DeletedUser

id say the player i would most like to play again with is dannz he helped me so much while playing who else
erm
jaffa
sidartha think how its spelt
snipersnot
pkplonker
thedaddy i think his name was the person that got me into 2ez
and many many others was fun playing with all of axe we should all start a world together soon showthem how we rock :D