Live AMA with h0llygh0st/Jasper on Twitch. Saturday 19ST

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hello W100!

First off, you'll be wanting to know why I'm doing this. Well the reason is simple, because W100 is boring right now and this could be interesting.
I'll be gaming on Twitch this saturday and I'm open to any questions TW related or not, for my own but also other people's entertainment. Of course the question need to adhere to the Twitch ToS... But I'm sure you guys can manage.

So what can you ask me?
Well I'm sure you'll ask me about Riot! where I'm one of the barons, and I'll share with you what I can tell you ;)
You can ask me about what meeting Almurph was like in Dublin. Or about meeting Bill/Alex/Monica/Rob in London several years ago. (Golden FTW!)
Or ask me about the other tribes in this world, Hugz, Sly, Life, Code, Uruz, ... Or anything from past worlds that you might have wondered about.

Now, I won't be streaming alone. Some others will join me on VC during the evening, either to game or just to chat.
You can also ask me to play certain games. I have all of the Totalwar games, Civ5, PUBG, Dota2, Vermintide, ... I have a lot of games really. Most can be played with quite a few people.
On W91 (I think) I hosted a game night where several of us played CiV5 whilst I streamed, it was quite enjoyable :)
Meanwhile you guys can also just chat with eachother trought Twitch's chat. Another good thing about it for some, is that you can somewhat remain anonymous.

All in all, besides people waiting for res to mint coins and no blog coming out, I thought I'd do something different.

So hopefully I'll see you this Saturday 19/05 on my Twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/h0llygh0st

DeletedUser120425

Can I jump in this call. Can't let shit breathe above me have all the fun

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to play Civ5 with you guys, but Saturday is always bad for me :(

Therefore, we can agree one game another day, no need to stream or smtn, just for chill

DeletedUser119960

Love Total War but u allready know this Jasper ^^
And yes I will be there on saturday
Ned