LKDF and yeniby wars...

DeletedUser

Is nothing wrong taking in a good player from an enemy tribe. There are many ways to win wars and this is one. But you have to realize there are some risks when you recruit this way ... for both sides :).

After this we were making plans how to kill PKs and it was really funny!

Yeah, i bet it was really funny indeed, since you left EA to join PKs as soon as PKs started to hit them :lol:. After all, EA were probably going to lose anyway, why fight for them ? In fact, why not take some villages from them, they were about to kill you :icon_twisted: ? They gave you another chance ? So what ?

Why shall we be loyal to any tribe until the end ? Or maybe the right question is : it is ok to leave the tribe during an war (especially to join the enemy) ? The answer is "yes, it is ok for us, is very bad when others do it". Funny, isn't it ? Even funnier is the fact that there is always a good reason for jumping ships :lol:.

But ... i went offtopic, so congrats to yenibey for his performance. I don't actually know how the fight evolved (having villages supported might mislead about someone defending skills - i'm not saying this was the case) but that OD rank is an performance, since he still have most of his villages. And good luck in your new tribe.

DeletedUser23789

This game at the result take pleasure at the me I am looking

DeletedUser

aquarium WTF are you talking abaut?? :icon_eek:
Go to EA topic and read abaut it.
We were no enemys with PKs. In fact, my relations with Bongo and Cyborg (my neighbours) were quite good.
Why did I left EA?
My old friends went to PKs, that's for sure big reason. Entire leadership in EA has changed and I was part of it.
EA was going down mostly because of bad mood not because we were loosing war or something like this.
Enough of EA. RIP.

DeletedUser23324

aquarium WTF are you talking abaut?? :icon_eek:
Go to EA topic and read abaut it.
We were no enemys with PKs. In fact, my relations with Bongo and Cyborg (my neighbours) were quite good.
Why did I left EA?
My old friends went to PKs, that's for sure big reason. Entire leadership in EA has changed and I was part of it.
EA was going down mostly because of bad mood not because we were loosing war or something like this.
Enough of EA. RIP.

EA and PKs were enemys, altho not sure at what time most the conflit was happening...

DeletedUser

People have loyality to tribes that brought them up, raised em. Without whom you would have been nobeled before you made it big. But as tribes come and go then loyality will be to the players who have worked with you and who you have fun with. So good for yenibeni, I spose he is also happyer than he was before

DeletedUser

EA and PKs were enemys, altho not sure at what time most the conflit was happening...

Speaking as another one of the guys that came over to the PKs after leaving EA...

EA was NOT set as enemies when we switched. They soon became enemies almost immediately after the switch.

There was no "wars" between EA and PKs that provoked the switch, despite what the transients and vagrants on the forums may say. For those of you who are interested, feel free searching about this topic, and you will see numerous posts that are dedicated to explaining the reasons behind the EA's elite switching to the PKs. Fleeing from war was not one of them. If anything, the desire for war was more motivation [for me at least] to switch tribes.

wolves apha

Speaking as another one of the guys that came over to the PKs after leaving EA...

EA was NOT set as enemies when we switched. They soon became enemies almost immediately after the switch.

There was no "wars" between EA and PKs that provoked the switch, despite what the transients and vagrants on the forums may say. For those of you who are interested, feel free searching about this topic, and you will see numerous posts that are dedicated to explaining the reasons behind the EA's elite switching to the PKs. Fleeing from war was not one of them. If anything, the desire for war was more motivation [for me at least] to switch tribes.

You could have fought Apotheosis. Actually i remember you being the main person in EA that actually fought to make sure there was peace between us.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser23324

You could have fought Apotheosis. Actually i remember you being the main person in EA that actually fought to make sure there was peace between us.:icon_surprised:

End of the day he is an individual and is free to join or leave any alliance he wants. You can speculate on why people leave all you like. End of the day they are gone and little you can do about it.

This just reminds me of arguements at the end of the travian server. People were complaining about who joined who, and if so and so hadn't done this then this would not have happened. "Oh you only won because half your alliance were actually tribe xxx". Everyone is free to do as they like and a tribe is just a tribe :p. In the travian case some people prefered to moan than eccept defeat. Course this server is far from over, but really its what it is sounding like to me.

As for people who claim Pks ect are breaking their moral code of not being a family tribe ect by recruiting such people. Then again would people prefer we just had 10 members?. We started with 6 ppl, we gradually recruited over along period of time and we will continue to do so. We simply don't have the same mass invite user base that most the tribes have here...

DeletedUser

lol, completely irrelevant, but true. I could have certainly fought them.

But I like all the guys around me. I've never wanted to, which was why I've always kept the peace ;)

DeletedUser

seven.dj, with all my respect to your analysis, you try so hard to become LFKD hard core that it looks ugly. In order to reach it, you blame =DKR= members for joining V V V and people playing SimCity. But =DK= and TRT were V V V allies for very long time and were talking of joining us for very long time. Was EA ally of PK? In fact, you were ally of V V V. And shall we go back to IFeelYou plans to go after LFKD and his ban after that? Friendly LFKD mods help? I know how it happens. And someone become impotent leaders after him?
"And like I've said before, LFKD doesn't accept losers; clearly is the case here. We took in another winner ;)" - right :lol: They invited bunch of EA winners. Even they talk about you as a second class.
But we all know you as a good village builder who knows the perfect points secret (who said the more the better?)
But wait, whole LFKD was formed by people who failed to dominate W4 (read AWKD interview).
No insult meant, just being sick of this Nazi type propaganda.

And the end of this war - no comment, it is all obvious. We have people who were down to one village and did not leave.

Ok, for whom it is not obvious.
1. The whole mighty LFKD collection of accounts ;) was not able to defeat ONE PLAYER.
2. After failing to defeat him they invited him.
3. That player who USED support of his tribe and/or allies switched sides.
It is really a shame...

P.S. We did bring other people to #1 in OD but we tend to finish business.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19924

...but you'll NEVER see me claiming that this was a good defense and start talking trash to the attacking tribe. A good defense is killing NOBLES, not the attacks that come before it. Nice job wasting defense in an effort to claim that you did a good job.

well since i just read up to this point ill put my two cents in on this for right now.

i would just like to correct you.
no good defense is being able to make your oppenent use tons of offense and make no serious headway. killing the nobles is just a bonus if you can keep your attackers resorces tied up on making up for those huge casualties while you rebuild and go on an offensive of your own. and the process goes back and forth like this.the true skill is being able to keep the defender off balance from 100 hrs away you can pretty much see anything coming your way. if he wouldnt of called for support he'd be an idiot. so grow up.

btw how stupid can you be send 1k attacks over 100 hrs.
and its your own fault when you cant hold it that why u pump the newly nobled vills full of def so it doesnt matter whether or not it has a wall.

EDIT: now ill go back read the other posts.

DeletedUser19924

Our alliance is called LFKD, not LFK.

ummmmm where's the D come from cuz last i check that tribe doesnt exist any more correct me if im wrong though.

if D.A. was still around yes it would still be called lfkd but it doesnt exist any more.

DeletedUser558

ummmmm where's the D come from cuz last i check that tribe doesnt exist any more correct me if im wrong though.

if D.A. was still around yes it would still be called lfkd but it doesnt exist any more.

Take a look at things another way, INXS lost their lead singer. When they got a new one, did they suddenly become INX?
We took our alliance name from the initials of each tribe, that does not however mean if one leaves our name must change.

Ok, for whom it is not obvious.
1. The whole mighty LFKD collection of accounts ;) was not able to defeat ONE PLAYER.
2. After failing to defeat him they invited him.
3. That player who USED support of his tribe and/or allies switched sides.
It is really a shame...

He was defeated, he had no defensive support and was being eaten alive. I will admit, from LEGION's side the mission was a failure. He killed our troops off. However as the closer DFB players started to launch a later wave, they realised the extent of our damage.
We smashed him to the edge, DFB had him down till the 8 count before giving him a helping hand up.

We respect what he had gone through, ask anyone in competition about this sort of thing, it happens all the time.

DeletedUser

It started like some interesting action - LFKD and yenibey wars. You know better than me, that it would take them another month to noble most of his villages or they would just give up. After that the morale would drop and they would stop anyway. So instead of "active coordinating" LFKD and hero yeniby we received failure of operation, DFB taking refugee (propaganda and double standards go-go-go :lol:) and yenibey switching sides. If people in game switch sides like this it makes me wonder what they would do in real life. Did you see players of loosing team joining winning team right during the game? :lol:
The whole story is a big disappointment that reveals the truth once again *sigh*

The only twist I would see if he rebuilds his army and noble DFB villages now.

DeletedUser

...DFB taking refugee (propaganda and double standards go-go-go :lol:) and yenibey switching sides.

Point 1, I am not going to repeat my whole post as you have been voted Numpty of the year and no amount of repitition will get the facts therew to you. Thankfully I think everyone else here read my post and knows what really went on.

Point 2, maybe but right now he's busy working on an op with Badlapje on some stupid child that attacked him.

DeletedUser

Did you see players of loosing team joining winning team right during the game? :lol:
The whole story is a big disappointment ....

Actually, for once i must agree with vojd on this. As i said it before, is nothing wrong in taking in a good enemy player (hmm, i'm not sure if this apply when you force him to join). A little outside the subject, this sounds kind of like V V V is doing this days to the little tribes in the north : join me or die :lol:.

But you must always evaluate the risks and see if it's worth because things like this can have an destructive effect for any alliance on the long term.

No one like to see his work's rewards to be taken by others, and even if it appears that maybe for the moment DFB won a player, some of the LEGION players might not appreciated it very well.

Also, where is the fun in noble only weak players ? The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory and taking in your tougher opponents once they are defeated instead finish them off you deprive your players from that taste. So "at the end of the day", it wasn't LFKD who won ... it was yenibey :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

The LFKD Alliance was not formed to see a war of Quality Vs. Quality. It was to win the war of Quality Vs. Quantity.

If it was any different, we would still be the LFD and probably still locked in a never ending war with PKs.

In fact it was something I reminded the leadership of. I asked if we had gotten spoiled by the fierce battles against E.T. / barbar? I asked if we had grown to hauty to pull on the muckin boots and trudge the sewers of dysfuntional Family Tribes and point whores for our next targets? Because if so, Encaladaeus had won.

Enca wanted to fight the best, no matter the cost, then leave. The majority of the LFKD want to own the server. That means trudging threw piles of crap opponants large and small. Don't worry, Aquarium, we have plenty of targets left we'd never stomach seeing in the LFKD.

DeletedUser558

It started like some interesting action - LFKD and yenibey wars. You know better than me, that it would take them another month to noble most of his villages or they would just give up. After that the morale would drop and they would stop anyway. So instead of "active coordinating" LFKD and hero yeniby we received failure of operation, DFB taking refugee (propaganda and double standards go-go-go :lol:) and yenibey switching sides. If people in game switch sides like this it makes me wonder what they would do in real life. Did you see players of loosing team joining winning team right during the game? :lol:
The whole story is a big disappointment that reveals the truth once again *sigh*

DFB never took a refugee, I asked all those that attacked yenibey in LEGION and Thana asked those who attacked from DFB. We all agreed that rather than killing him he could be useful to us. This isn't like a simple game, Think of this as a number of seasons. Each new war is a new season, now think of Premier League Football. Do players join their arch rivals of last season? Do those players still hate each other?

gargareth

yenibey is a very strong player to survive that many attacks from Legion:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Those that fail to see the ambiguity of this story and think this was the easiest/cowardly way out should first start to mature before posting again.

vojd, LFKD does take in "refugees", yes, but only those of the wars they fought themselves (so technically they are "pardoned"), only those that have proven themselves to be valuable additions to the team and only when a war is already won in a matter of speak, just to speed up the conquerring.
This is entirely different then many other tribes/families, including yours, that invite refugees of wars you're not involved in, in large quantities and merge and recruit into new areas without ever trading a single axeman to conquer that area.

The reason why we recruit those defeated players is to keep our ranks fresh (like every tribe, older players gradually leave, so need to be replaced) and so we can focus on wars that need our attention more.