'lo!

DeletedUser

Afraid to be farmed? :D

Completely.

I am currently cowering in the corner of my Village Headquarters, rocking backwards and forwards muttering "Why...Why?!" to myself over and over.

:icon_redface:

:lol:

DeletedUser

I see you Ghostoxa! Do not think you can hide from me with your subtle and inpregnable alias. I have the deductive abilities of Sherlock Holmes on speed!

o_O

I do.

Really.

:icon_sad:

Ghostoxa

Yeah I guess that was a real mystery!

You had to move your eye balls a little bit lower from my great posts and check out my sig to find out what my alias is!

Really brilliant Sherlock Holmes skill using! guess you get a coockie for that...

Damn it now I will need to give away one of my coockies =\

DeletedUser

Thank you, thank you.

I'm thinking of going professional, what do you think?

Reckon I could do a lot better detective job than Poirot. That guy takes way too long. I take like five minutes.

*sees a dead body that has clearly been run over by a car*

*jeapordy music plays for a few minutes*

METEORS DID IT!

That'll be five bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

Pandora I give you 500 of each recource in W36 if you find out where Isang is ore under wich alias he is hiding except the splitting one xD this rocource thing will double each week till 10 k xD

DeletedUser

Alright, here I go.

*jeapardy music plays*

I should have known.

Isang's secret alias...

Is Rypsterbull!

How could you?!

DeletedUser

I was serious you not :( you make me cry now :icon_cry:

You don't fool me, I'm on to you Isangabull.

I'm on to you.

Seriously though, I think he has quit and passed on to the world beyond tribal wars...you know...the legendary "real world".

DeletedUser20939

You don't fool me, I'm on to you Isangabull.

I'm on to you.

Seriously though, I think he has quit and passed on to the world beyond tribal wars...you know...the legendary "real world".

I talked to him like a month back he is still looking at TW for now and then :p so I don't know for sure

DeletedUser

Yay! My cookie is in the mail!

Anyone on W37? I ish very ronery. Haven't gone looking for a tribe yet as all of them either look nooby or are clearly premades with bouncers at the door.

Or both.

DeletedUser

OMG

PandoraRose

QUEEN OF SPAM

our forums have never been the same since you left.

DeletedUser

Such a rude way to ask for my identity. But if you must know...I'm Onigiri ^_^