Lord Lord Calvin

Non-stop Poster
I suppose Sierra and TSUPER are merging right now. The new tribe Loading... is lead by both Krystal and Skype.

That will be a big cluster. I guess Rouge and SPB will be going pretty soon.

-Sam

MR.MR

Contributing Poster
For the first time in my long tribalwars career duking tribes, I have fully lost control of my members... I refused to gang up and eat easy villages from Rhythm and it appears I am not only being usurped, but also trolled...

Its been a fun run everybody, we were supposed to be dead in KOH and I made it this far. Maybe CRASH will stack me so I can give em hell before I go?

Last edited:

nikhilvirus

For the first time in my long tribalwars career duking tribes, I have fully lost control of my members... I refused to gang up and eat easy villages from Rhythm and it appears I am not only being usurped, but also trolled...

Its been a fun run everybody, we were supposed to be dead in KOH and I made it this far. Maybe CRASH will stack me so I can give em hell before I go?

But your account killergmantis started the tribe so you started it just to have it "over taken"?

velibor

Contributing Poster

I am lost after reading this...

xXJancXx

Sometimes, even the best leaders are betrayed by self-interested pantsies.

This really sucks, but it has been a pleasure fighting with you Scott. I'll go down fighting with you. :(

Javi

Synner

Yeah, right. Then explain why you're a "point of contact" on the tribes profile page? Seriously, your story doesn't seem to correlate with what appears to be happening.

Sin

Lord Lord Calvin

Non-stop Poster
Well, if they ARE serious about attacking Rhythm, then Rhythm is in trouble. Take a look at this map:
http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.php?page=map&ti0=11533&tc0=0d05ff&ti1=993&tc1=0df730&pi0=10476554&pc0=fafa05&pi1=4592307&pc1=fcf00a&pi2=2708369&pc2=f2e605&pi3=4129530&pc3=e7f703&pi4=7817941&pc4=fce705&pi5=9068604&pc5=ddfa03&pi6=8600697&pc6=eeff05&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000

The yellow players are Rhythm's either fully or semi-inactive players. Thats several million points of 'easy' villages.